BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Melissa M.
Lampasas, TX
IM A CHAP STICK FREAK AND I ALWAYS USE CHAP STICK BEFORE APPLYING ANY LIPSTICK OR GLOSS, BUT THIS IS SO MOISTURIZING I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER NEED TO APPLY A COAT OF CHAP STICK BEFORE USING IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS VERY CUTE I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE THIS WHEN I WAS AT WALMART BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD PRODUCT SO WHEN I RECEIVED IT IN MY VOXBOX I WAS SUPER EXCITED I WILL BE BUYING MORE OF THESE FOR SURE
Roxanne T.
Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm delivers color, shine and moisture in one single swipe! It’s a lipstick and a lip balm both in one product. It has an adorable little apple-shape embedded in the middle of the product which contains Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil – excellent for hydrating and moisturizing lips. The color payoff is also wonderful! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary sample<3
Anna H.
I love the smell of this lip gloss and the color is fantastic. For the price I stock up on a bunch and when people see me using it they think its the cutest thing in the world and never believe me that it is NYC brand! The next time I see them they are using it too. Thanks fellow Influensters because after I read the review I went out and bought this!
Megha S.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful packaging, great smealing, moisturizing lip balm. Goes on smooth but you need to reapply often. I like how it lives some color on lips when dries. Although I don't think I can use it in winter as if I don't reapply often, my lips get dry lines. Because its lip balm which is still better for lips than lipstick I will buy it in nude color.
Tiffany P.
I agree with what other people say about this lip balm; it's made for younger consumers. The smell reminds me a lot of when I was younger and I had lip balms with a soft tint (just like this). I like the fact that it has a soft light tint because it's perfect for the spring but I expected it to taste as good as it smells when in fact it taste waxy.
Kelsey T.
I am OBSESSED with these lip balms! I've only tried apple plum pie and it's amazing! It's definitely a plum color, but not too over baring. The color pay off is great, but it's easy to apply without a mirror. Since it's a balm it's also super moisturizing. I purchased one in March and it is now May and I'm almost done it! I use it ALL the time!
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
I tend to LOve lip butters and balms but this one, I just didn't enjoy! I got rid of it right away. It feels uncomfortable and the scent is not pleasant... Smells like chemicals. The reckon lip butters are much nicer or just a regular lip balm :)
Holly Q.
WILMINGTON, DE
I prefer more color in my lip products -- but since this is clearly a balm and not a lipstick, that didn't affect my rating. As a lip gloss for those times when you're going "natural," it's great. It has a sweet scent that makes me feel like a kid again, and a very smooth, not greasy feel. I do wear it often, even though I'm not a big "balm" girl.
Nicole D.
I'm not a big fan of colored lip balms, so I was skeptical that I'd like it. I put it on and thought it looked weird on my lips at first. But later I glanced at my face in the mirror and thought the lip balm definitely brought some much-needed color to my face. And I found myself putting the lip balm on throughout the day. I'm addicted to it now!!
Lindsey H.
Kerrville, TX
I was unsure about wearing an apple red lipstick (even if it is gloss) since I always seem to think it makes me look like I'm playing dress up. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely this showed up on my lips, and perhaps that's because it's a gloss and not as thick (which could be a con for some). Good for those of us that like the gloss option better, but maybe want to dress it up a bit!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's