BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Luis S.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this for my best friend and she loves it. She was telling me how smooth it made her lips, it's not sticky, smells great not to over powering. Looks great on the lips nice glossy look. And it's compact for a make up bag or when you travel and it's a girls best friend.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Formula: The lip balm is part sheer lipstick and part balm which glides on velvety smooth and leaves your lips moisturized with an amazing apple taste and scent. This scent is absolutely delicious and lingers on for quite some time. I also love that it looks totally natural on the lips making them appear healthier like a fresh stain. It's like you've bitten into them and they simply burst with color, your lips look super pigmented. It's actually quite pretty. There is no sticky residue, it's non-waxy and lasts a really long time. This is perfect to throw into your bag for the summer when you don't want the heavier lipstick application. It's lightweight, moisturizing and makes your lips look pouty and sexy.

Shade: Product above is shade 356 Big Apple Red. It goes on as a sheer apple red and is buildable for a darker deeper red stain. Available in ten other shades from nudes, chocolates, berry's, pinks and caramel all with a taste and hint of apples. Retail $2.99

Bottom line: This big chubby lip color plus balm will enhance your own lips, with several apple scented flavors and colors to choose from at a ridiculously low price you can buy the entire set to share with your best friends or keep them to yourself. Which apple shade will you choose? Stay beautiful! XOXO
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Ok so I dont have the exact one in this pic but Ill provided a pic of one I do have. I use this to keep my lips moisturize which it works real great. Also helps make my lipstick look great.
Brittany R.
El Paso, TX
I was a little skeptical because when I pulled it out of the Vox I feared it would be one of those ridiculously bright, bold red colors and my face and complexion just doesn't do well with "bold". However, when I put I opened it the first thing I thought was "That smell!". It had a sweet, apple aroma that made me think of that moment when you bite into a fresh apple. When I applied it, the second then I noticed was how soft and smooth it was. It had the perfect amount of sparkle and gave my lips the perfect little, natural red tint to my lips. This is definitely something you can use if you're getting dressed up for a special occasion or even and every day thing. However, it is a lip balm. So, if you're looking for something that will last through wear and tear, this is not it, but most lip balms aren't made that way. With its healthy and all natural ingredients, I did notice a difference in the feel of my lips even after it wore off. My lips were smoothr, and even felt healthier.
Lulu P.
I first got this in 'Big Apple Red' and 'Chocolate Apple' when my local WalMart first got them in. I was hyped for these products and couldn't wait to try them. Great value and I loved them. Smooth application and semi-long wear.
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I received the Applelicious lip balm as part of the SpringVoxBox in the Big Apple Red color.
Immediately when I opened the package and sniffed my nose hairs started to curl up. The smell reminded me of something not very pleasant and it took me a couple days to figure out that it smelled like Carmex, kind of mediciney and waxy at the same time. When I applied it, I was impressed by how smooth and silky it felt going on. What I didn't like was the kind of greasy feeling that stayed with me. I also didn't realized it was a tinted lip balm...lol. It isn't that pigmented to me, maybe because my lips are naturally a little dark and the most anyone at work commented about it was that it made my lips look shiny. I did like how long it actually stayed on, even through my surgical mask wearing. Made my lips feel soft and moist.
The packaging and the little apple in the center are nice although it could be a little more compact to carry in my pocket at work.
Julia S.
I had received the complimentary from Influenster.

The package and design of this product is so cute! Especially the little "apple shaped core "(pun intended I would assume.) Very easy to hold.

The color of this when first applied (normally) was much more intense then expected, but in a good way, and just apply it lightly on the edges of my lip and rub it in now. Perhaps a bit too light for my complexion though (seemed childishly looking sometimes.) Would look very nice with lighter, more summer like makeup.

It feels nice on my lips, but faded fast. Quite easy to reapply, luckily. But I still wish it lasted longer.

Overall, once I find my ideal color; I will always use this!
Samantha G.
I received this in my VoxBox and I thought it was just a cute lip balm with an apple on it. Wrong! It also happens to smell really good too, really fruity. It moisturizes really well too. But that's not even the best part. The best part is the color. It's not just a little hint of color or a waxy tint like lip balm is sometimes. This is sheer, beautiful, noticeable color! Color that you can build on and make deeper or keep more natural, depending on how you want to wear it! Yeah, I really love these!
Luisa P.
Niceville, FL
I
don't wear make up often, but when I do, I really have a hard time finding a lip color that I like for everyday use.
When I opened with lip gloss, I noticed that it was called big apple red so I immediately thought "Here we go again, it's going to be a bright red that it's going to look hideous against my white complexion" :(
But I couldn't be more wrong then that! This lip gloss gently tint my lips on a nice shade of red that it's not over the top and it's magnificent for my everyday make up style!
I think it's because is basically 2 lip glosses in one with the outer layer in red and the orange center.
I guess that's why the shade of red is so pretty and particular, rich but not too dark, plus is shiny! Even bigger plus: it smells like a real apple....puts me on a good mood every time!
It definitely has a spot in my purse every day, so I can quickly put it on to retouch my lips.
Carolyn S.
I love gloss balms because sometimes I like to look polished but not overly made up, and I don't like sticky lip gloss. So I was excited when Influenster sent me NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red in my VoxBox to test for free! The balm was very soft and smooth and my chapped lips loved it! I don't like to put on lip makeup when my lips are chapped because it dries them out more, so I'm excited to be able to wear this one when my lips get dry so I can still look nice. I like a little more color in gloss balms though, so that's all I'd change. (You can build the color to your preference and you get more pigment with each swipe.) My boyfriend likes that his lips don't get sticky when he kisses me when I'm wearing it, so this one gets his vote, too! The scent is light, like fruity apples (it's not really flavored) and at $2.99 it's worth a try!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?