BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Ally B.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this at a drugstore when I wanted an easy to wear, moisturizing lip balm/gloss to keep in my purse. You know the tube of stuff you keep in your bag 24/7 to reapply. You want it to be easy to wear and a color that goes with anything and everything. This mostly fits that criteria. It was more pigmented than I had expected, considering the price point/packaging/description. This isn't a bad thing, but sometimes the pink color I got is a bit intense for my purposes. While this is a totally serviceable product, I don't see myself buying another tube when this one runs out.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY
I got this in a vox box and was rather satisfied with it. It only gives a slight tint which is fine for a balm in my opinion. If you are looking for a vibrant color this is not the product for you. It goes on very smooth and adds great moisture to your lips. I did however notice that it does require relatively frequent reapplications which is a bummer.
Shelby S.
Lawton, Ok
I won this in a brand challenge for the Jolly voxbox. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I revived the color Pink Lady. It's not very pigmented but I like that. It wears off a little fast but it's still moisturizing. I don't find it a wow product but the price is decent so I might purchase it once I finish the one I won and I was happy to have won it!
Megan H.
I absolutely ADORE this stuff!! When I first saw the color I was afraid it was going to be REALLY red, but after applying it the color was so soft and sheer and it felt so nice on my lips! It is super moisturizing and feels very smooth and soft. It is not sticky at all and stays on for a pretty long time. I definitely love this lip balm and plan to buy more!
Melissa M.
Lampasas, TX
IM A CHAP STICK FREAK AND I ALWAYS USE CHAP STICK BEFORE APPLYING ANY LIPSTICK OR GLOSS, BUT THIS IS SO MOISTURIZING I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER NEED TO APPLY A COAT OF CHAP STICK BEFORE USING IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS VERY CUTE I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE THIS WHEN I WAS AT WALMART BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD PRODUCT SO WHEN I RECEIVED IT IN MY VOXBOX I WAS SUPER EXCITED I WILL BE BUYING MORE OF THESE FOR SURE
Tina L.
I have two of these Pink Lady and Big Apple Red I gave Pink Lady to my cousin because it was so sheer.The red one is really nice however it gives a nice tint to the lips.These have a little bit of a greasy feels but throw in the purse or backpack it is really nice.They have a strong apple fragrance so just a warning I know some people don't like the scent.
Stacey G.
Wolcott, CT
I love this stuff. I will definitely be buying some! I'm not completely sold on the color that it leaves my lips but that's mainly because I've been using clear or pale color/gloss for so long. I LOVE how soft it leaves my lips and the smell/taste is great! Also, I've been using quite a few times a day since I got my voxbox and it hasn't run out yet.
Violeta M.
Omaha, NE
This is hands down my favorite lip product! It smells great and it is so moisturizing and soothing. I also love the hint of color, it's very natural looking with my skin tone. The price is just another plus but it is worth so much more than it costs!
Roxanne T.
Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm delivers color, shine and moisture in one single swipe! It’s a lipstick and a lip balm both in one product. It has an adorable little apple-shape embedded in the middle of the product which contains Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil – excellent for hydrating and moisturizing lips. The color payoff is also wonderful! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary sample<3
Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
I received this in my voxbox a few months ago and I like it. It moisturizes my lips while giving them a nice tint of color and gloss without being to heavy or sticky. It doesn't really smell like apples but the scent isn't bad. The apple design on the balm is really cute too. I don't know if I would buy it again but I will enjoy the one that I have now.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?