BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Cathy P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I receive this from my Spring VoxBox. I was blown away by the scent. Most adult products don't have such an amazing scent, it didn't taste bad when I licked my lips either. The color I received was a little red for my personal tastes, but I will definitely be trying the blushing golden. Made my lips feel amazing and the color and feel were long lasting. I'm a fan!
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
I received this in my very first VoxBox last year & i absolutely loved it! i received one with a slight red tint. it is super moisturizing & it smells amazing. this is great for when i don't feel like wearing a lipstick & just want a bit of color. I'm sad that its almost all gone :/ ut that just shoes how much I've actually liked and used it. definitely will repurchase.
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by this lip balm. When I first put it on I was not only happy with the application and light, fruity scent, but I felt it gave me the perfect amount of color to my lips. It made them the color I wish they were all the time, which means I keep this near me and use it quite often. It isn't long lasting, but of course it isn't meant to be. It is a great balm that provides a nice flush of color for an awesome price. I will definitely buy again when I run out.
Jamie R.
Fulshear, TX
I was so excited to receive a VoxBox which included this product. I love the scent of this lip balm and I love the feel of it going on. For me, I really like a natural looking lip so the color is a bit much for me however, I think it's a great color to wear out in the evening that's not overwhelming. It's a very affordable product as well which is a plus in my book.
Sarah S.
Durango, CO
I received this in a VoxBox and I love it. Its been months and this is still my go to lip product. It adds a touch of color without the extra residue that you can have with lipsticks and glosses. Plus, its so fast. I can throw it on and toss it in my purse in the morning and run out the door. Its definitely something Ill repurchase. Being so affordable is just a bonus.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I wasn't sure whether or not I would like this product, but I actually really did! It's got a really nice color and I enjoy the smell a lot. It goes on really smooth and I was really happy to see that it isn't sticky at all like I expected it to be! My lips feel nice and moisturized, as well. I feel like this is a product that I could wear during the day since it's not too bold, but could also wear at night because of the nice shine.
Casey L.
Mayville, WI
LOVE <3 LOVE <3 LOVE!!! This lip balm. This is so far the ONLY lip product from drugstore brands that does not eventually dry out my lips and give me hives. It moisturizes well, has a great light tint in assorted shades, AND it comes at a GREAT price point. I've collected one in almost every shade, but my staple is the Carmel Apple (natural shade) which I wear daily!!
Wendy M.
It's just your average lip balm. Nothing to rave about. Sure, the apple in the center is really cute until you put it on - and then the edges start chipping! I had little chunks of color actually come off the edges. Not really what I expected. The scent is pretty decent, but if you're eating something like pudding, you're going to get this weird waxy taste in your mouth.
Crissy M.
Santa Clara, CA
I don't care if it's for a younger consumer, it works for me and I love it. I love the fruity smell and buttery feel. My lips dry out so easily and with this product, I'm able to have smooth lips even when it wears off. I really like how hydrating it is, it's not waxy or sticky. I got mine in Big Apple Red and it's a sheer pop of red. Not too intense. It'll just bring a little color to your lips (which I need sometimes).
Ally B.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this at a drugstore when I wanted an easy to wear, moisturizing lip balm/gloss to keep in my purse. You know the tube of stuff you keep in your bag 24/7 to reapply. You want it to be easy to wear and a color that goes with anything and everything. This mostly fits that criteria. It was more pigmented than I had expected, considering the price point/packaging/description. This isn't a bad thing, but sometimes the pink color I got is a bit intense for my purposes. While this is a totally serviceable product, I don't see myself buying another tube when this one runs out.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's