BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Erica R.
I love makeup/beauty products and I'm always trying new things. These balms are fantastic. My store only had five colors but I picked them all up and I'm glad I did (my favorite is Pink Lady). They are glossy/shiny, moisturizing and fairly long lasting. They give just a hint of color, which is great for someone like me since I don't like bold color on my lips. Very inexpensive too. NYC is usually hit or miss for me but these are definitely a hit, I love them.
Alycia R.
Jacksonville, FL
If you're looking for a lip balm that's pretty jmoisturizing, and gives you a nice tint, these are the way to go. I received mine complimentary, in an influenster voxbox, and I was excited to try it out as I'm always on the hunt for a good lip balm. It works well; it does what it's supposed to do, and it smells great. Unfortunately, I didn't like the color i got, or how it looked on me, which I know is an easy fix by just getting a different color. I think the product is worth buying if you're looking for an every day run-of-the-mill lip balm, but if you're looking for something extraordinary, I would look elsewhere.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I liked this product but I would have liked it more without the color. It was a pinkish red color and it just didn’t look good on me. I did like that my lips felt soft when I applied this lip balm. The product goes on easily and comes off easily as well. Nothing was left on my lips when I wiped it off. If this product is sold in more neutral colors, I would consider buying the product.
Sarah C.
I got the big red apple with my Spring voxbox, the smell of it brings me back to my childhood. It reminds of me of the Dawn Dish Soap in the scent Apple Blossom. I don't find the product waxy at all. Its soft on my lips and does keep my lips moisturized. I would purchase this product just because of the smell. Plus I love love love apples, so this is a great product for someone who does!
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
Just received this in my box and gave it a try right away. First thing i didn't like is how dark the red is on the stick, after i put it on the skin around my lips were red. This is what i really didn't like. If i were to put this on in a hurry or didn't look in a mirror after, who knows how long i would walk around with red outlining my lips. It does feel moisturizing on my lips though.
J P.
I think the packaging is adorable and definitely more targeted towards a younger consumer. If you aren't keen on scented products, you may not like this product. The smell isn't awful---just okay. The texture of the product is nice and smooth. In terms of pigmentation, Big Apple Red (356) has slight pigmentation. Overall, I think for the price ($2.99), it's okay...I give it a B.
Vilmarie S.
Springfield, MA
I recently got this in my SpringFeverVoxBox and let me just say that i fucking love it. It has made my lips smoothr. I was using baby lips by cover girl for a while and it wasn't really doing much for my lips as in healing them from dryness and ever since i started using this one i feel like my lips feel a lot different. I recently just bought another shade because i loved it so much!
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I'm not one usually for a lip color seen as I usually like to play up my eyes but I absolutely love this Lip Balm. Not only is it adorable with the cute pink Apple center but the smell and application are great. It leaves just the right amount of tint without being too over bearing like a lip stick. Even my Boyfriend liked the color and he hates if I wear anything more than Lip Balm!
Sasha G.
Bakersfield, CA
I went through five different lip colors before finding this product. I absolutely love it! I wanted something that would moisturizer my lips and give me a bit of color. My husband hates hates hates lip stick and sticky lip glosses so this is perfect. The color is very subtle and when I want an extra shine I will do a dab of gloss over it. Perfect for both work and going out.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I really like this lip gloss. It smells just like apples and there are several shades. I like that they leave my lips nice and smooth, smells great, and a good color. I found these at the dollar tree and I really loved them so stocked up on them. Can not bet $1 make up.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?