BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
These are NYC's version of the Maybelline Baby Lips. And I love them. They smell great,and leave a nice flush of color on your lips. If you're someone with really pigmented lips like me,these only add to the beautiful color on your lips. Especially the deeper shades. They aren't too thin of a formula,nor are they too thick. They're at a happy medium. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated for a good while.
Stephanie C.
San Antonio, TX
Alright, first off I have the Glossy Lip Balm in 353 Pink Lady. I've tried several lip balms, products, treatment, etc,. My first impression was that they weren't kidding when they said "applelicious" this really smells like apples to me. I didn't like the product though, it was very waxy. I didn't feel like it was really moisturizing my lips what so ever. It felt like it was just sitting on top. It also didn't make my lips look "healthy" as it claimed. I also didn't like the color at all, it wasn't at all the color it looked like in the tube. Overall I felt like this is more of something for my 5 year old niece.
Alycia R.
Jacksonville, FL
If you're looking for a lip balm that's pretty jmoisturizing, and gives you a nice tint, these are the way to go. I received mine complimentary, in an influenster voxbox, and I was excited to try it out as I'm always on the hunt for a good lip balm. It works well; it does what it's supposed to do, and it smells great. Unfortunately, I didn't like the color i got, or how it looked on me, which I know is an easy fix by just getting a different color. I think the product is worth buying if you're looking for an every day run-of-the-mill lip balm, but if you're looking for something extraordinary, I would look elsewhere.
Mariel M.
This lip balm came just in time!! I was literally scraping out the bottom of my L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm! LOL! It's a great lip balm though and the packaging is cute. I love that it adds a clear berry tint to my lips, it smells ok. I don't particularly like apples but this one is actually ok for me. It feels nice and smooth on the lips but the only thing I don't like is the taste of it.
Alexis A.
Williston, ND
I think this is an awesome product! I was really excited to get this in my Spring Vox Box. It was the first thing I opened! This lip balm has a fantastic smell and it is soooooo smooth! It doesn't make my lips peel like some lip balms do when your lips are chapped. Also! It doesn't make the color look smudgy and thick. The color is a bright natural and doesn't look like you are trying to hard!
Izzi S.
The packaging is very cute;while that isn't the most important thing,it adds to the appealing apprearance of the product.As for the actual product,it's no A+ material but up there in the ranks.I LOVE affordable cosmetics that are also good quality and this lipbalm is one of those kinds of product.It gives a subtle gloss&tint which I prefer to very shiny and opaque lip products.Would try again.
Dawn B.
I received Big Apple Red to review and I love it! It moisturizes and adds a pop of color at the same time. Plus it tastes pretty good. The color doesn't last a looong time or anything but it does its job. I don't think i have ever used any lip product as much as I have used this.
Mitali S.
So I just got this NYC New York Color in the shade Big Apple Red. I absolutely love it because it gives only a tint of color and you can swipe it on and head out the door. I am definitely going to be purchasing more colors because they are very convenient and you don't have to worry about needing a mirror to apply it! If you are looking for pigmentation, this may not be the best product for you. But if you are looking for moisture and sheer tint, this is perfect!
Tawnya R.
Agawam, MA
I received this product in my Spring Fever VoxBox and I was very excited and could not wait to try it.
Unfortunately I did not like the way it felt on my lips and I didn't like the way it looked on me. It reminded me more of having red chapstick on, and it didn't stay glossy. I may try a different color, because it was not my normal shade. Right now I will stick with my regular lip gloss.
Erica R.
I love makeup/beauty products and I'm always trying new things. These balms are fantastic. My store only had five colors but I picked them all up and I'm glad I did (my favorite is Pink Lady). They are glossy/shiny, moisturizing and fairly long lasting. They give just a hint of color, which is great for someone like me since I don't like bold color on my lips. Very inexpensive too. NYC is usually hit or miss for me but these are definitely a hit, I love them.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back