BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Samantha B.
Thornleigh , NSW
I really love the smell of this balm to begin with. When you first put it on, you get the great aroma of this balm, it goes on so smooth and evenly, too! I love the subtle tint of red, it gives you the look of healthy red lips without looking like you're trying too hard. I use it everyday!
Sophie H.
Cumbria
I have had mine for a while now and I do like it. It isn't my favorite lip balm but it does give a nice red colour to my lips and it smells very much of apples. I would take this lip balm with me and not regret it.
Kristan A.
Langley, BC
I got this during one of their Facebook giveaways and I must say I am very impressed. It smells nice and the colors are not outrageous. I would definitely buy it when my sample runs out!
lily S.
brampton
I use these everyday I love them! they smell amazing and they feel like butter on my lips and do not dry them out at all! Definitely better than the baby lips by Maybelline. I have every color and each its $2.99 or 2 for 5$ which is crazy affordable!
Amber S.
Toronto, Ontario
I received this free at a magazine event i went to a while back, I love it! mine was the chocolate apple one and i highly suggest it! great smell and goes on smooth. Long lasting and a nice colour tint
Kathleen S.
Abbotsford
I have only tried one flavor of these but I absolutely love it!! It has a very faint hint of color with a wonderful moisturizing texture. I like how thin the formula is compared to other products. It keeps my lips nice and soft for hours!! I only wish they had more selection of different shades.
Yvonne M.
calgary, ab
Love the smell, love the color, its not sticky or greasy feeling. I like that I can apply it quickly and easily. Its a beauitful glossy look without sticking to my hair.
amanda k.
Maple, ON
I bought one thinking "why not" it was cheap and I thought I would give it a try. I was surprised by how good it was! A nice pop of color, amazing smell, and moisturizing!
Maria P.
Toronto, ON
I've use this product for about 3 months now. I've enjoyed it a lot. It provides you with a sheer colour which is perfect for adding a nice wash of colour to your lips with a little moisture.
Jennifer K.
Love the colour payoff on these babies considering the price! Have 4 or 5 of them now and want every colour! Best to exfoliate your lips first so that they are ready to go! Provides great moisture and long lasting colour
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?