BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
I love love love this lip balm. One of the first things you see is someones lips and the unique blend of shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil and vitamin E keep my lips moisturized and protected especially in these hot summer months!!
Tina C.
Toney, AL
I love lip gloss and found another fave to add to the collection. I really like this one because it has a little hint of red, not a bold red. The taste and smell are not overpowering like I was afraid of. This has replaced my EOS!
Jade C.
Love it it's so moisturizing on my lips even though it's a gloss, gr8 value
So not pricing I think useeeeeee it, it definitely meet my expectations, beautiful packaging.
Sarah M.
Dublin
I love these lip balms! They are ridiculously cheap but great quality! They are nicely pigmented and super moisturizing. I used mine every day for months before I ran out and as soon as I did I went out and bought another, I can't get enough of these!
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I'm a big fan of tinted lip balms and this one I really love! It has a lot of great cute colors. I love the little apple in the middle, I think its so cute. Its super cheap and plus it smells really good!
Rosanna A.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
Won this as a freebie and love it and went and bought more. I got more shades and love them all. the price is fantastic and i have no complaints about this product and use it for my everyday routine.
Ruby C.
Toronto
It looks weird too. It's a pretty dark plummy shade but almost not sheer OR pigment enough. It's also really glittery...you can see it and feel it, on top of the greasy-ish feel it already has. So I wouldn't get it again...
Bethany K.
Saskatoon
I like this product and keep it on me when I'm at work. It smells great and has just a hint of colour and shine.
I only wish the application lasted longer. However, for the price I believe this product is good for daily use.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
I bought this in a peachy pink shade and I'm absolutely in love with it. This is great for people who want a little less coverage than a lipstick but more than a lip balm. I plan to buy more soon!
Samantha B.
Thornleigh , NSW
I really love the smell of this balm to begin with. When you first put it on, you get the great aroma of this balm, it goes on so smooth and evenly, too! I love the subtle tint of red, it gives you the look of healthy red lips without looking like you're trying too hard. I use it everyday!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?