BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
For me, this does not smell like apples and it has a sticky consistency. Was not too surprised about my feelings for this product because I'm not a big fan of lip products, in general - and NYC lip products, unlike their eye liners, have not done me well in the past.
Jessica D.
NYC's Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is amazing! Although NYC say it is a lip balm, I think it's more like a lipstick which is a huge plus! The color pay off is wonderful; surprisingly it is very pigmented. I also like this lip balm because it is hydrating and moisturizing. This lip balm feels like butter on my lips, smooth and glossy. The lip balm also smells like apples which I do like. Definitely a must try!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I wasn't too keen on trying this out, but when i did, i LOVED it!! Its very pigmented, the color is nice, it feels like butter when i put it on my lips, very moisturizing, and the smell is amazing; it kind of smells like the cherry flavored air head candy. And the apple in the middle is so cute!!
Dawn G.
Boca Raton, FL
Here's another great product I received in my Spring Fever VoxBox. Recently I have been wearing a lot of different lipsticks, but this Lip Balm is amazing! First of all, I love the packaging, and the sassy apple in the middle of the stick. How cute!!!! After applying, I really fell in love. It smells great, has a great tint, and long lasting. I tested it today and only had to apply twice! Nice work NYC! A-
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
I got this in my Spring VoxBox and I have to say... it's my favorite thing in the box!

I'm a lip balm ADDICT!!! I'm a junkie! I never leave home without it!

This is very nice. It's not heavy, waxy or sticky. It's just the right amount of moisture and the tint isn't out of control. It's very subdued and that might just be what I love best about it.

Would I buy this product... YES! BIG FAN!
Bertha F.
Crown Point, IN
I got this in my voxbox. First of, it smells sooo good (apples). Eventhough it smelled good i was hesitant because most lip balms that smell tend to taste kinda fruity and that a major no-no for me. So i applied it and it was just like a chapstick with a tint of color. i loved it. this is my go to lip balm. i also love the fact that my lips stay moisturized for the rest of the day! i will definitely buy it.
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
The NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is nice product to have when you run errands or hanging out with your friends. It's not my favorite go-to-lip balm but when i mix up with others colors it actually works well with any outfit for any outing! Plus my lips feel moisturized.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA
There are a wide range of colors for anyone. I'm absolutely in love with the smell and the little apple in the middle, it's so cute! It's kind of scented to a sweet cherry, kind of like an airhead. It gives the right amount of shine and moisture. The texture when putting it on was a bit similar to the Eos Lip Balm, which is fantastic. I goes right on and leaves your lips feeling pampered and moisturized.
Anne S.
I am loving this lip balm. It packs in the perfect amount of color for a day or night look. It's moisturizing and it smells good! This has quickly become my go-to lip product on a daily basis. I hardly even think about it anymore! I just grab it! All my other lip products are pretty sad and feeling neglected, though. ;)

I also think the packaging design is cute. It has a little apple in the balm. :)
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
These are NYC's version of the Maybelline Baby Lips. And I love them. They smell great,and leave a nice flush of color on your lips. If you're someone with really pigmented lips like me,these only add to the beautiful color on your lips. Especially the deeper shades. They aren't too thin of a formula,nor are they too thick. They're at a happy medium. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated for a good while.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?