BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Dawn T.
Torquay, Devon
Absolutely love this product I have actually been using this for a while since I stumbled upon it by accident while online shopping late at night and I am so glad I did.
This is a lovely light fresh lip colour and leaves my lips soft moisturised and kissable.
my only faults are 1. it reminds me a little of the lip balms I use to use in school with the sickly sweet taste and 2. I feel the packaging is a little on the younger side and if eel it makes it look more aimed at teenagers but other then that I really like it especially under a lip-gloss.
Lyric A.
Port Alberni, BC
Smells like candy apples, tastes like candy apples and the plumbery pie looks like MAC's Rebel and is a total dupe. Only downside is the colour range. Swatch them because the middle colour and outside colour mix when you apply it and it is hard to see the colour in the tube. Most drugstores won't have samples of them but you can kindly ask the makeup counter lady and they will sometimes open them so you can swatch it. Or check out online swatches before heading to the store.
Katie S.
Saskatoon, SK
I was really disappointed with this product. The smell was sickly sweet, very poor colour payoff, and made my lips feel dry. I passed it on to my mom and she really likes it. I guess it's just a product you need to try for yourself (and its a good price for that!)
Cecillia C.
St John's NL
This product smells good and does moisturize your lips. However there is little Colour pay off and it does not last long. I felt like I had to keep reapplying it quite often and that I did not like. Although for such a cheap price it was not a big loss.
Marijn P.
My favorite shade is big apple red. This is a sheer berry color. It's not drying at all. I've used up 2 these up already and that's saying something! I love love love them. And they're so cheap. If you want a more nude color I would suggest caramel apple, it's the one I'm currently using all the time
Alexis L.
Penetanguishene, ON
Considering the price on this lip balm, I can't complain too much. I find the smell is a little off, I bought mine in "Apple Blossom" so maybe the other ones smell different. My sister picked the same bought the same one as me and she thought it smells a little funny too.
On another note, it gives of a nice colour and isn't too sticky! :)
Judy Y.
New Westminster, BC
I bought this because I love the smell of apples. This is moisturizing , gives a slight gloss and color but it does not stay on long. As for the smell of apple, it smells like fresh crisp apple when I first got it. After few uses, it just smells like fake apple. I really tried to love it. If you don't mind the scent, the balm is pretty good.
Weiwen C.
Calgary, AB
I love the sleek look of this lip balm! I received this complimentary from influenster and I must say that the color is not quite what I was expecting, but it is a pretty decent product nonetheless. it does its job!
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I really thought I was going to love this product, given that I actually like a lot of other products by this company. I was disappointed though to find that it wasn't at all like I was expecting. The texture was weird and the coverage wasn't right. I also wasn't a fan of either of the two colours that I bought.
Rena D.
I really liked this, but this is not my favorite among other similar products. It has a wonderful scent and it glides on really smoothly, but it has a waxy texture to me. It doesn't quite stay on very well and is not moisturizing. I love the color and the product design very much though!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?