BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Deana K.
Ringwood, NJ
Ok, so these lip balms are super cute and smell outta this world. On the other hand, they don't last long, and you have to keep re-applying very often. It gives a nice tint depending on the color you get. The little apple design in the middle is so cute, and one of the reasons I like it so much lol
Laura H.
Rochester, MN
I like this product although I would not rave about it. The color is really nice, at least the one I picked out, which was a berry/purplish color. It does not last long though so I was a little disappointed in that, but the formula is nice feeling on the lips. The little apple is a cute touch and they smell nice too. It's pleasant and cheap so I wouldn't really complain. In some cases, you really do get what you pay for.
Susan B.
Omaha, NE
@nycnewyorkcolor @Influenster I received my Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red from Influenster as a sample product for my review. It is perfect to throw in your purse, briefcase, beach bag, pocket etc. etc. etc. It is subtle yet beautiful and my lips are thanking me because they feel like they have been to a spa all day. I can't wait to see all the other colors. LOVE this product. Thank you NYC & Influenster.
Anna G.
Wampum, PA
I was excited to receive this product! I had never used a product from NYC and was intrigued. This balm applies smoothly to lips and is very moisturizing compared to the Baby Lips by Maybelline. I like the amount of color that transferred onto my lips. The only thing I was not happy about was the staying power. It lasted maybe two or three hours and I had to reapply. Also, the smell was good, but a bit overpowering.
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I thought the core was absolutely adorable when I received my NYC Applelicious glossy lip balm! It smells so fantastic!!Just like apples! I also thought it tasted great(I do not eat lipbalms!)lol but it did not have that lipstick taste to it if you know what I mean. The only downside was the color did not last to long but I did not mind since it felt great to reapply it every time and my lips felt so smooth afterwards!
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
A a teacher, I can truly appreciate the little apple detail at the center of this adorable lip balm! I also like that it has some pigmentation since many of the other balms that I own don't. It has a great taste, I don't know that it is the most moisturizing balm in the world though. I plan to buy one for my sister who also teaches! Perfect gift! :)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
For me, this does not smell like apples and it has a sticky consistency. Was not too surprised about my feelings for this product because I'm not a big fan of lip products, in general - and NYC lip products, unlike their eye liners, have not done me well in the past.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
It smells great and I really do LOVE how it makes my lips feel. The only thing wrong is the color. My complexion is sooooo fair. The red color was just waaaay too much for me. I just wear it when I'm hanging around the house because I do like how it makes my lips feel.
Katharine G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was so impressed with this! Got it in the Spring Vox Box & really liked the smell, the color, and the feel of it. It smells amazing first of all - love the sweet scent. My lips dry out easily in the Phoenix sun, so this helps moisturize them really well. I wasn't expecting a color on them so I was really happy to see the beautiful tint. Great for layering over lipsticks to give great shine & a more color depth.
Ellie L.
Albany, KY
I am completely IN LOVE with this product! First, the smell is intoxicating! Smells delicious enough to eat! Then, the appearance is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It's original and creative. Finally, the texture is to die for... so smooth and luxurious. It makes my lips feel like heaven. I would have never imagined that a product like this would exist, but especially from NYC! BRAVO! A special thanks to Influenster for sending me this product because it truly opened my eyes.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?