BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
If you're looking for a gloss, this won't deliver. If you're looking for a subtle color but want to keep your lips from drying out, this is the way to go. It's priced very well and gives a light shimmer/color. I have one in neutral and one in a red, and I love them both. I can also reapply them throughout the day without having to check the mirror, which makes it super easy! The apple smell is great for me, but definitely on the stronger side.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This is definitely a lot better for younger people maybe around the age of like 8 or so because this will not give you any sort of color on your lips. It may give a bit of a sheer tint but it is so sheer that you have to literally rub this on to get any sort of color and it will not last you a long time at all. It kind of has a weird plastic flavor to it that kind of bothers me. The whole "apple" concept for it is definitely more for younger girls.
Caitlin D.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't had much experience with NYC since I used their nail polish when I was a kid so I didn't know what to think. When I tried it though, I was pleasantly surprised! I've recently gotten into lip stain but then I find my lips getting dry and have to add lip balm on top of the stain. This seems like a great way to do both! It's surprisingly tinted very well (I got the Big Apple Red color) while also feeling like smooth lip balm. It's perfect!
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
So hard to pick what I love the most about this sweet little "Big Apple Red" Glossy lip balm. The slightly sweet, but not really there, jsut a hint of something taste on my lips? The color, how its a little red, but not "red-red" so it is just the perfect shade of red with a slight pinkish in the center? Or how the pink in the center is and Apple? Or perhaps, what I like best is how it doesn't dry out my lips, but rather moisturizes them.
Linda S.
1.Smells terrible
2.Extremely artificial taste
3.The color makes my lips look like I've been eating candy or some sort of colored ice pop.
4.Feels like vaseline on my lips.
5.I find this lip balm to be best suited for a 12 year old.

I'm a lip balm/lip gloss lover. The concept of a 'glossy lip balm' just doesn't seem to work in this case. Either make it a balm or make it a gloss- the combo of the two doesn't work. I don't recommend it.
Mikayla K.
Torrance, CA
I really like this glossy balm from NYC. The color is very flattering and it smells like childhood :) It is easy to apply and the packaging is nice.It also isn't expensive and it is easy to locate because it is sold at most drug stores. This is a go to lip color and product from me and i throughly enjoy it.
Arielle R.
Bridgeport, CT
It's hard for me to find a lipstick that won't dry my lips out. I love this lip balm because not only does it smell great.. It's also a great base for me to use underneath some of my pink lipsticks. The moisture prevents my lips from drying out when I put my lipstick over it. Without anything over it, it still has a subtle tint that is go for one of those "natural, I don't feel like sitting in front of the mirror for an hour" days.
Gabriella B.
Galloway, NJ
The tint on the product is very faint but is surprisingly easy to match with my skin tone (cool, 010)! The only problem I have is that at the counter, it's hard to tell how a colour will look because it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a lipstick. It's very hydrating and leaves a beautiful, sheen gloss and smells great! I also love the packaging - easy to open and the apple stamp is so adorable! I'll definitely be buying again !
Megan T.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love this lip gloss! When I received this product I instantly fell I love with the look of it! I really like the little apple and the shape of it. I realized what color it was I was a little disappointed because I am not a huge lipstick person and never wear red lip gloss. I decided to try it anyway and I am so glad I did! It is such a nice subtle shade and I love the way it feels on my lips . It is very moisturizing and smals great. Will be my new go to lip gloss and would highly recommend!!
Lauren B.
Oxford, MS
Though I love NYC's new Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm, I'm more of a lipstick kind of woman, so I gave it to my cousin after using it a few times. For the times I did swipe it on, I noticed how well it moisturized my lips, and I loved the smell. The color is great for those who like a more sheer peachy coloring, but I personally prefer more of a matte finish than one with gloss. If you typically like your lip make-up t have a sheen, I really suggest trying this out. It's affordable and really cute.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?