NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
By NYC New York Color
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

What color and scent do you like best? I purchased the gala apple, it a light purplish color.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
The Colony, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
I have Pink Lady, Apple Blossom, and Big Apple Red. the Apple Blossom is my favorite color so far. Its one of the "Looks like your lip color, but better" colors. The Big Apple Red is great for a little bit more "formal" color. But I am also as pale as pale gets, and any red is bright on me!
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The "Big Apple Red" is the best for me. It gives a sheer red color.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I received the Applelicious and love it; I have not tried any others.