Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color last?
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Doesn't hold up while eating or drinking. But when I'm at work, I'd say it lasts a good 4 hours or so.
manuela r.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
4 years, 1 month ago
It doesn't last long at all as soon as you apply it with in 5 minutes the color has already warn off i can't complain to much since influenster sent me one but it doesn't stay on long at all trust me its not worth the money
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
4 years, 2 months ago
I'd say the longest it's lasted for me is a couple of hours when I wasn't drinking or eating or anything. Once your lips hit a glass or your significant other's lips though, it's gone.
Fernanda J.
Fernanda J.
4 years, 3 months ago
It does not last at all, it can be moisturizing at first but that also fades away in less than 20 min.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Navarre, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
Not very long....at all. Theres kind of a stain looking color left once the shiny pretty color wears off, but it isn't pretty. It's like you just ate a red Popsicle.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
Not long at all. I do not like this at all
Erica C.
Erica C.
Palm Springs, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
If u put a dab of clear lip gloss u should be fine for a few hours
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
The Colony, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
It will depend on what you are doing. If you are eating or drinking, it won't last as long as it would if you were just sitting there. And if you are the type that consistently rubs your lips together when wearing product (I am one of those!), it wont last as long. But the deeper colored ones will leave a slight stain or tint on them, which for a cheaper product, that's good!
Rina A.
Rina A.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
It is very sheer. It only lasted me about 2 hours before I had to reapply it again