Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsNYC New York Color
Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm ~ Applelicious Pink 355

NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm ~ Applelicious Pink 355

by NYC New York Color

Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good APPLELICIOUS lip balm that will deliver color, shine and moisture in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm ~ Applelicious Pink 355!
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
one of my favorite lipstick its color is soft durable and the most that I like is its presentation.
Brittany M.
Tracy, CA
When I first bought this I didn't realize that it was a lip balm. I thought it was a lipstick so I wasn't happy with the coverage. I have learned a lot more about makeup and also to actually read the packaging before buying since then lol. So now realizing it's a balm, I actually really love it and it serves its purpose. It feels very moisturizing and adds a natural hint of color that I love. Also it smells nice. It's very inexpensive and I bought it at Winco.
Ali C.
rochester
This product didn't work for me, but at the time that I owned it, it wasn't what I was looking for. I bought this when I first got into makeup and wanted some fun lipsticks to play around with. When it ended up being more of a tinted balm than a true lipstick, I decided to not keep it. Now that I'm older, and much more experienced with makeup, I think I may want to try this again. Although I love pigmented lip products, sometimes I want a subtle tint, and that's what this gave me!
Kristen B.
This is a terrible lip stick, it literally dries out your lips like no tomorrow, the colour lasts a whole half an hour and it smells like chemical. The only thing that is okay about this is how cheap it is, bit you get what you pay for.
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Excelente producto super encantador, NYC es una gran marca y este es uno de sus productos que lo confirma

Looking for your answer?