BY GENERIC

PUT THE HD IN BEAUTY FOR AN EXPLOSION OF COLOR! From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top. So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty! NYC steps up its game with the new HD Trio Eye Shadow Palettes. High pay off colors pick up the intensity with a true staying power. BENEFITS Extreme color pay off Long lasting, stays vibrant all day Soft and silky texture Dual ended applicator for a professional result Dermatologist tested KEY INGREDIENTS Infused with antioxidants Green Tea extract and vitamins A and E. Fragrance free Net Wt. 0.15 oz 4.5 g see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
I have N.Y.C. New York Color City Mono eye shadow in Gossip Girl. I've had it for a while and love it. It's one of those shades that you use sparingly because you don't want to run out. It's a great satin with sparkle in a sort of golden hue. I would absolutely recommend!
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I completely recommend the NYC line, especially shadows for beginners. The colors are pigmented, and the pigmentation can be enhanced with a simple setting spray. Also, the price is perfect for those not trying to spend too much on a color combination eyeshadow pallete.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Perfect shades to make my blue eyes pop.
I use the green shade as my liner, the rose
color on my lid. Then the highlight.
If you have trouble with it not being
Pigmented enough, just take some Mac
Fix plus and it will intensify your look. I think
I would buy it again. Price is good...
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I like this brand for the most part because they have nice colors and they are cheaply priced. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes the colors fade on your eyes after a couple of hours. But I guess you get what you pay for.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love This product just bought it a month ago and the colors are great if you wear them without a primer the tend to fade. But I have notice when I use a eye primer they last all day. Great product and greatly priced for individual on a budget. Will difenitly recommend.
Briana J.
These palettes actually aren't bad considering how cheap they are. They have several color palettes to choose from and the colors are actually pretty pigmented and last fairly long. I'd recommend giving them a try
Maci R.
Love the way this looks on my skin. Not a fan of the colors offered but it applies really easily and has a nice shimmer to it. I would most likely buy this again, but i do prefer the naked palette more
Anastasia K.
Not a huge fan of NYC products. Found the eye shadow to get clumpy on the brush and the colors didn't compliment my blue eyes that well. Thought it was a good value that's why I bought it. Wouldn't buy it again.
jade c.
los molinos
I absolutely love this product and the colors. I love how it's so smooth on my skin and it looks so good on my eyes. I would recommend this to everyone I know. and I will be purchasing it again soon..!! such a great product thanks so much
Marianna G.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this their products I use them all the time. They have great pallets for eye shadow, their foundation is amazing. You can buy it at any local drug store. I always buy it. It's price is great compared to other products too!!
Michelle F.
Does these shadows have good pigment?
Asia W.
Rockford, IL
I have been looking for a good palette with good pigmentation. So I was wondering if it was very pigmented.... is it?
Sadaf K.
How is the pigmentation?
Mayra B.
Where can you find these at?
Katya R.