NYC Long Wearing Nail Color - Burgundy uploaded by Hilary P.NYC Long Wearing Nail Color - Burgundy uploaded by Sarah Abney G.NYC Long Wearing Nail Color - Burgundy uploaded by susie t.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

24 great shades to match your every mood! Resist chipping, peeling, and boredom with a long-wearing formula. Salon quality manicure at a value price. Color: Red. see more...

susie t.
Northbridge
I used the colour, Lexington Lilac, a beautiful light purple colour that looks amazing with 2 coats. The colour, with one coat, almost looks natural, and two coats captures the lilac colour perfectly. I pair mine with my Essie Good to Go Top Coat, for an absolutely beautiful shine and with long wearing effects that a student can "test". Usually lasts about 3 days before chipping. Paired with top coat, about 4.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
NYC long lasting nail color truthfully sucks. It flakes after one two days and you have to use so many coats to achieve the color that it looks like it is in the bottle. It's worth the money to buy a better brand.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the color, love the glitter. Easy to apply, dries fast, and looks fabulous! Needs a topcoat, though, otherwise it chips super fast.
Raquel c.
Rialto, CA
The brush on this polish is not my favorite but it does the job. I like the size of it too because it is not too big and awkward to hold.
cynthia r.
This has been a nail polish that I always buy. I Have been using this since I was a teenager. It is a must for a last minute fun pop
Jen T.
Bayonne , NJ
Takes a couple of coats, which makes the drying process take longer. Wears off easily which makes for a bit of a disappointment.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
This polish simply does not last for me. I can apply the color and within hours it has begun to chip and peel away from my nails.
Denise M.
Trenton, OH
Lots and lots of colors to choose from and they're not expensive at all. This nail polish stays on real good for about a week.
Samantha F.
Chicago
Awesome colors...polish lasts...no chip...helps nails grow....shine finish....lots of colors to choose from
Rylie S.
mooresville
This I use as a top coat if I want to add sparkles to my nails which I don’t do as much but it does the joh
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this need a topcoat?