NYC Lip Plumper, Strawberry Mousse, .55 fl oz uploaded by Daijiona S.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #48 in Lip Plumper

NYC Lip Plumper, Strawberry Mousse, .55 fl oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Let me start by saying that the gloss is STUNNING. It glistens so nicely, especially in the sun, without looking tacky. The only problem is that it tingles, but doesn't plump my lips at all. They should just leave out the fact that it's supposed to be a lip plumper.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Tucson
Really did not like this lip gloss . i think I was vary sticky and just felt gross on my lips . I did not like they way it felt on my lips.felt to thick. Was easy to put on but a mess when you wanted to drink out a glass and it left a lot of gloss on the rim of the cup .i wouldn't buy this product ever again
geh b.
geh b.
The smell of this lip gloss was horrid! Not to mention how sticky the product itself was. Considering the price, I guess it's not that bad, but I really would not buy it again, nor recommend it to others.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It isn't very long lasting unfortunately. I feel like they give you a natural plump, nothing too extreme. It's an okay product if you want something natural looking
Eva H.
Eva H.
It's not very good it has a bad smell and is really sticky the application process is very bad and not very precise and this reminds me of kid makeup like the gloss your mom would get you when you turn 7 it's just really bad 10/10 don't buy this 👎👎
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I think these glosses are really pretty and even smell nice but they didn't do anything for me. They were pretty tacky, too.
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.
Good plumpage made my lips big and full, lasted a few hours, priced affordable. It was great just didn't last as long as expected too
CHELSEY L.
CHELSEY L.
made my lips tingling and i didnt like the shade and or the way my lips felt after use i dont think id use this ever again
Karlie W.
Karlie W.
It's so nice long lasting I highly recommend this prouduct its very well worth it and it's good quality it definitely improved the lips
jenny m.
jenny m.
This plumper comes in a beautiful wearable shade it works great and does the job to make my lips full and plump