BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Buy on Jet.com
Daffany C.
Daffany C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This NYC Brow/Eye line is one of my favs !!! I Use it almost every day it is my go to ... LOL Its smooth and goes right on and blends well with my brows ... Don't get me wrong it is one of my favs as a go to not the best but a fav only down fall it holds in my book is that if you wear it all day like all day and you have any type of oily skin your brows will start to look a little shinny but for a few bucks its a great product and handy .. you won't feel as bad if you loose it.. LOL But end note it is a great product ... I gave if for stars not five just because of the oily Finish at the end of the day
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I like NYC Kohl Brow/Eyliner Pencil because it's very affordable and works great! Having this on hand is perfect for the days I want a more natural look done in 15 minutes. I fill my eyebrows each morning because I have over plucked in the past & now they won't fill in completely. This brow pencil totally does the trick & darkens my eyebrows just the right amount. It comes in very handy sometimes & since NYC Kohl Brow Pencil only a couple dollars, it's great to have in your beauty stash! ♡
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
This is my favorite color and brand when I use a pencil eye liner. It goes on smoothly and it really affordable. Sometimes I even buy more than one at a time in different colors. I like to change my eye looks often with using eye liners. I like to make my eye look bigger and this brand does that well.
Lolita M.
Lolita M.
Montclair, NJ
His is my exact eye own color, it is my go to brown sculpting tool . I also ill in my brown with this and it looks so natural. I have dark brown skin and it still pops againist my skin. It can definitely compete with the other brow pencils. its very pigmented so have a light hand.
Magdalena M.
Magdalena M.
Bloomington, CA
Works amazing for my eyebrows i don't have much hairs and the ones i do have are very light you can hardly tell i have eybrows so i draw them in this product is amazing it doesn't melt or smear off your face it doesn't get oily and thats a big plus if you draw in your eyebrows
Nailah W.
Nailah W.
Columbia, SC
My brows look amazing because of this product. It's not too heavy nor is it too bold. I just lightly drag and outline my brows and it's the prefect brow color for me. I have jet black hair and the color complements well with my hair and skin color very good
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Greenville, NC
I like this pencil because I can use it for a natural looking color on my brows as well as for a softer eyeliner look than the Onyx color. The pencil does well, as long as you keep it sharpened. It has lasted me a while and it doesn't smudge easily.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
I use this a lot and it's definitely a must but it's a little rough and doesn't glide on like my Urban Decay pencil. Harder to apply and use but bettter price for what I'm getting. The packaging was hard to open but I'd buy it again, I guess.......
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This kohl liner is a great cheap alternative to brow pencils for a quick fix. The pencil glides on smoothly and stays put all day. For the price you're paying, you can't expect it to be amazing; but its a must have in your emergency makeup kits!!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
A lot of bang for a little buck! I don't need to use much of this product at a time because a little goes a long way! Lasts all day which is great on any occasion. Can't go wrong for the price, even if you don't like it!
Thais S.
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Alguém sabe se essa cor fica bem em pessoas branquinhas?