BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Daffany C.
Daffany C.
Kentwood, MI
This NYC Brow/Eye line is one of my favs !!! I Use it almost every day it is my go to ... LOL Its smooth and goes right on and blends well with my brows ... Don't get me wrong it is one of my favs as a go to not the best but a fav only down fall it holds in my book is that if you wear it all day like all day and you have any type of oily skin your brows will start to look a little shinny but for a few bucks its a great product and handy .. you won't feel as bad if you loose it.. LOL But end note it is a great product ... I gave if for stars not five just because of the oily Finish at the end of the day
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I like NYC Kohl Brow/Eyliner Pencil because it's very affordable and works great! Having this on hand is perfect for the days I want a more natural look done in 15 minutes. I fill my eyebrows each morning because I have over plucked in the past & now they won't fill in completely. This brow pencil totally does the trick & darkens my eyebrows just the right amount. It comes in very handy sometimes & since NYC Kohl Brow Pencil only a couple dollars, it's great to have in your beauty stash! ♡
Kari G.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
I use this eyeliner as an overall base for a smokey eye or for when I want a smudged look since it tends to smear. Very dark and concentrated and the staying power is OK. I have oily skin so products do tend to run on me and this is definitely no exception haha but then again it only cost me like a buck :P so give it a try! But don't expect a super crisp wing that'll last you all day. If you want that, try e.l.f. Cream eyeliner. Only three bucks!
My eyes are very sensitive to new products, especially in the waterline. I bought this in the color black because it was so cheap and I needed it for costume makeup. I found that it works great in the waterline and the lash line- my eyes weren't irritated at all. You get so much product for such a good price, and it lasts a good amount of time. Only downside is that you have to sharpen it, but overall nice kohl liner.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I was lured in at CVS by the ridiculously low cost. Should have known that sometimes you get what you pay for. The pencil is really hard and even after warming, barely transfers any product onto the skin. Very sheer - which is not what I'm after from a kohl pencil. Purchased in 2 colors and won't wear either. Luckily, I'm not out much money. Would not recommend even trying.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Columbia, IL
I use this eyeliner all the time, but I'm sure there are better eyeliners out there. It does the job, but I do feel like it rubs off half way through the day, and is a bit messy to put on at times. That being said, it is nice to "blend" with and I sometimes fade it out to look like eyeshadow (since I can't stand putting eyeshadow on)
Paula-Grace B.
Paula-Grace B.
SYRACUSE, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooove this product. This is a staple in beauty stash. Call me old fashioned, but i prefer the pencils to the new stuff. I'm including a picture but it won't be the best since I'm currently in a moving vehicle and my hands are naturally shaky. Also I only paid .25 because it was on clearance. *Thanks Wal-mart*
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
I like the fact that although this color states it is a dark brown it is in my opinion a nice blend between black/brown. You can use this pencil for lining your lids and also for filling in your eyebrows. I love how creamy it glides on and stays in place all day. For the price of this pencil you cant go wrong
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
This is my favorite color and brand when I use a pencil eye liner. It goes on smoothly and it really affordable. Sometimes I even buy more than one at a time in different colors. I like to change my eye looks often with using eye liners. I like to make my eye look bigger and this brand does that well.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
I just wasn't very impressed by this eyeliner. I didn't like it and it sits in the bottom of my drawer. It drags across the skin, and if you want good color payoff you have to press hard and go over the line like three times. I'm not going to repurchase- honestly will probably throw it away.
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco , CA
Alguém sabe se essa cor fica bem em pessoas branquinhas?