BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil, Dark Brown, .04 oz
  • "I like NYC Kohl Brow/Eyliner Pencil because it's very affordable and works great! Having this on hand is perfect for the days I want a more natural look done in 15 minutes. I fill my eyebrows each morning because I have over plucked in the past & now they won't fill in completely. This brow pencil totally does the trick & darkens my eyebrows just the right amount. It comes in very handy sometimes & since NYC Kohl Brow Pencil only a couple dollars, it's great to have in your beauty stash! ♡" in 23 reviews
  • "This product is very easy to apply. It is soft and smooth while applying, but then stays very well. The color is deep and bold. I've had issues in the past with the eyeliner moving down off the waterline of the eyelid to below the lash line. This one stayed where I put it." in 15 reviews
Jay 💖.
This was alright,I guess. A little dry,but workable. My biggest thing was that this pencil didn't match my dark brows very well,it was more on the warm side. But if it'd match your brows and you can find it,it did the job okay for the price. I have better items now,but I'd give it a 5/10.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This kohl liner is a great cheap alternative to brow pencils for a quick fix. The pencil glides on smoothly and stays put all day. For the price you're paying, you can't expect it to be amazing; but its a must have in your emergency makeup kits!!
Lesha H.
Whitesboro , NY
Awesome eyeliner. The pencil lasts forever. Only downside is that it does have to be sharpened in between every use. Doesn't matter how firm you apply it, I've always had to sharpen it after each eye. Other than that, I love it
Melissa G.
One of my favorite eyebrow pencils . This is one that I’ve used for so long. And it matches my brows perfectly. It glides on nicely and it’s pigmented. I like that it’s really long as well and the price is great.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I live by this pencil for my brows especially freshly threaded ones. My god it's beautiful! The only qualm is that that this pencil can tend to be a bit waxy if too much is applied and all though that isn't always the worst, it does create a fake appearance. So as long a s you use light short strokes and build up rather than intensely fill them in you'll be fine. It's only $0.98 as well. A freaking steal. It's also lasts a longggg time.
Johanna S.
I had originally bought this pencil only because I was in a hurry to find an inexpensive eyeliner in brown for an event. But after some use, I ended up really liking this product. Although the pencil is a bit too hard for the waterline where I usually apply this type of eyeliner, I've found that it matches my hair color perfectly so I've been able to use it as a quick and easy eyebrow pencil. It's so much easier to carry just this one product as opposed to maybe two or three when using a brow powder or pomade. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
This liner is alright. It isn't the creamiest, and it isn't the hardest. However, I do feel it dried out quickly and it wore down quickly. As a liner it wasn't very dark, but it did last on my eyes. As a brow product it wore down very fast, it pulled out my brow hairs, and it did not sharpen well. It would always be at an angle and eventually break and fall apart. As a brow product I was able to make it work because it wasn't red tinted like other "dark brown" brow products. The fact that this pencil is so inexpensive and easy to find makes me consider repurchasing. I would not use it as an eyeliner, but as a brow pencil.
Daffany C.
Kentwood , MI
This NYC Brow/Eye line is one of my favs !!! I Use it almost every day it is my go to ... LOL Its smooth and goes right on and blends well with my brows ... Don't get me wrong it is one of my favs as a go to not the best but a fav only down fall it holds in my book is that if you wear it all day like all day and you have any type of oily skin your brows will start to look a little shinny but for a few bucks its a great product and handy .. you won't feel as bad if you loose it.. LOL But end note it is a great product ... I gave if for stars not five just because of the oily Finish at the end of the day
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
I use this eyeliner as an overall base for a smokey eye or for when I want a smudged look since it tends to smear. Very dark and concentrated and the staying power is OK. I have oily skin so products do tend to run on me and this is definitely no exception haha but then again it only cost me like a buck :P so give it a try! But don't expect a super crisp wing that'll last you all day. If you want that, try e.l.f. Cream eyeliner. Only three bucks!
Paula-Grace B.
Clearfield, UT
I loooove this product. This is a staple in beauty stash. Call me old fashioned, but i prefer the pencils to the new stuff. I'm including a picture but it won't be the best since I'm currently in a moving vehicle and my hands are naturally shaky. Also I only paid .25 because it was on clearance. *Thanks Wal-mart*
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Alguém sabe se essa cor fica bem em pessoas branquinhas?