BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) see more...

Buy on Amazon
samantha h.
union
this is so soft and it smells so amazing can get over how nice it is and its easy to apply and easy to travel with i wish the tube would last long i normally apply it 2 times a day when wearing it ... i have been using this product for about 2 weeks i recommend this to younger kids i bought it to wear with some lipsticks that were way to matt
Kate T.
Buffalo
As crazy as it sounds NYC is one of the only completely clear lipgloss is that I enjoy the only thing that isn't my favorite about it is the fact that it's extremely sticky so if the wind blows in your hair is down all of your hair gets caught on your lips
Jess L.
sunman, IN
I apply this over my lip liner. Lasts long. Doesn't make your lips feel too sticky or gross. Very affordable for the quality it is. I use it almost daily.
Jennifer I.
It's sexy hahahaha !!! The attention worth it !!! The look of your lips will be kissable, that's it !
Natasha H.
Runcorn
One of my favourite products. Constantly is it and even take it out with me everywhere. Makes my lips look shiny and doesn't feel tacky on my lips.