BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Individual Eyes, 001 Hate the Light Features: NYC Individual Eyes, 001 Hate the Light see more...

Amanda G.
Westport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye shadow palette a lot. The colors are super nice and pigmented. The only thing that I did not like was that the eyeshadow powder colors went into the eye shadow primer after a little while of using it.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Honestly ALL I can say is LOVE ALL of NYC products. I have been using them forever, they are affordable, great quality, long lasting an I will keep buying them always! I started using this product over 10 years ago and I will not stop buying them either!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like the blend ability and the colors! It looked off in many ocations and it smeered off my eyes and in to my face once I started sweating a little from dancing (and those are color you want for a night out and that usually involves sweating a little on the dance floor!) it was just simply not a match and I would not use it or buy it again. It went to the children's makeup to play with my cousins!
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product and so worth every cent. NYC is a high quality brand and their products overall are pretty awesome, I love shopping this brand and I am hardly ever disappointed in their products. It also lasts for a long time which is awesome.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
I purchased this once years ago! I mean it's actually pretty good for the price but I just wouldn't purchase again, the quality reminded me of "child's play makeup" I love nyc they have some good items and I love the consent they were going for but just wasn't for my liking
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
I hate how the shades are so powdery because they always get into the cream base and highlight on the side. The base is just okay, same goes for the highlight, and the shadows are very pigmented but the fallout is too much to handle
Barbara P.
Claremont, NH
NYC Individual Eyes Hate the Light New NWT is perfect for me, It lasted from the am to the pm, and I want this in an eye shadow product. This was my first time using, and I am a Fan. I found it at Rite-Aid which has a great selection for NYC products, If you are looking for a new eye shadow check this one out.
Jackie R.
I bought this product awhile back. It was very pigmented. I have blue eyes and it really made them pop. I really enjoyed this product but I have not repurchased this due to the fact that I don't wear makeup very often and I still have some left
Rina R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I'm a palette girl, but i do tend to stray when I see a line up I really like. I had a bit of a hard time getting the pigmentation I really wanted, but with some extra application and the addition of some water, i was able to make it work. Make sure you use a primer and a setting spray to keep it from running and smudging.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
My mom actually got me into these , I would pass by these at my store but I never picked one up to try it . When my mom had done her eyeshadow makeup I was amazed and I went out and bought almost every shade . Love this ❤
Abigail R.