NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Zoe R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

THE ULTIMATE MISTAKE-PROOF APPLICATION! With NYC’s High Definition Liquid Liner you can forget those messy traditional liquid formulas that require a steady hand. The chic, liquid pen delivers smooth, fast-drying results whether you want a super-thin...

• Does anyone know where NYC is sold now? I can't find NYC in Target ...2 Answers
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
This eyeliner has great color payoff, is long lasting, and smooth, but it is not good for beginners or people with a non steady hand because the wand is so long you don't get control. I only recommend it if you have experience at applying eyeliner, although the price is great.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
I paid $2.49 for my product on sale at Walgreens and rite aide, and I could t be any happier. Very very worth the purchase. I have to go over this with a matte because it can be a little tooo "shiny" looking. I prefer matte eyeliner but to start off this is great! I think they can improve the formula just a tad because this can get a little chunky and chalky and have some fall out, and kind of crumbled after a few applications. I would recommend this tho to any and everyone with all skin tones and types.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
Probably my second favorite pen style liquid eyeliner, apart from the master line from Maybelline. Love this product. Travel essential. I will recommend this to many people. As long as they set there eyelids with a powder shadow before applying. NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
Less than $5 bucks at your local drugstore and the quality goes beyond $50. It's dries fast she it is extremely black which I love. It doesn't smudge at all. The pencil in itself is constructed perfectly. The tip is sturdy which helps to be more precise. I always stock up on these.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
I bought this liner as a potential dupe for my KVD Tattoo Liner. The liner started strong but as I tried to fill in my liner it became streaky and patchy. The more I tried to use it the more product it would take and I had to use another product just to finish my liner.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
This is one of my must haves for doing my make up! I love how it makes my lashes look. Since my lashes are pretty long this just gives them the drama they need! I bought it from my local family dollar for a really affordable price. I keep re-buying it!
Bina N.
Bina N.
Corona, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
I love this liquid eyeliner. Stays on all day long. Doesn't smudge and it has such a good matte finish to it. ESPECIALLY good in the summer since we swear alot it won't budge and you get the perfect amount of control for a perfect wing.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
This eyeliner is super pigmented. It doesn't smudge and it works very smoothly on the eye! It dries fast and is long lasting. It's definitely for someone that has more practice at doing eyeliner but definitely one of my favorites! The price is perfect soooo affordable.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Westford
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
This is a great eyeliner for the price goes on smooth and no smudging I use it couple times a week. My eye color is blue, I am a repeat user of this product and I do like it but it really doesn't last very long I feel like it wears off throughout the day
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: (6 Pack) NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
This eyeliner is absolutely perfect for the summer. It goes on very black and doesn't smear or budge once it's applied. I use it every time I put on makeup to make sure it lasts me through the hot summer night.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Does anyone know where NYC is sold now? I can't find NYC in Target anymore. It had my favorite products. It's also not in Walgreens.