NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Rebecca S.NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Rebecca S.NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Zoe R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

THE ULTIMATE MISTAKE-PROOF APPLICATION! With NYC’s High Definition Liquid Liner you can forget those messy traditional liquid formulas that require a steady hand. The chic, liquid pen delivers smooth, fast-drying results whether you want a super-thin...

• Does anyone know where NYC is sold now? I can't find NYC ...2 Answers
NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black
  • "This eyeliner is absolutely perfect for the summer. It goes on very black and doesn't smear or budge once it's applied. I use it every time I put on makeup to make sure it lasts me through the hot summer night." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this liquid eyeliner. Stays on all day long. Doesn't smudge and it has such a good matte finish to it. ESPECIALLY good in the summer since we swear alot it won't budge and you get the perfect amount of control for a perfect wing." in 3 reviews
Emily A.
Buy this now! Am yet to find an eyeliner that I like better. This is soooooo cheap and works like a charm. Love absolutely everything about it and every time my friends use mine they buy it right after.
Beth S.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. I’m not a huge eyeliner person and I only wear it on special occasions. Therefore, I’m not super experienced with it but this eyeliner helps tremendously! It is super black, stays on all day, doesn’t run, and goes on so smoothly! And you cannot beat the price!
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite liquid liner. Easy to use. Not messy. Black as can be, it’s amazing. Last forever in my lids. However not water proof. Sleek packaging and no scent to it. Love it. Very affordable as well. Have always recommended this product.
Shaneya H.
Love this for a great wingliner look. This will always be a great liquid liner for everyone to use. Cost a efficient and easy to use. NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
Some of  the best liquid liner at the drug store I've ever used. I started out as a beginner with this liner and now as more of a pro I still use.. Perfect wing every time and with my watery eyes this is bullet proof!
Bree F.
I paid $2.49 for my product on sale at Walgreens and rite aide, and I could t be any happier. Very very worth the purchase. I have to go over this with a matte because it can be a little tooo "shiny" looking. I prefer matte eyeliner but to start off this is great! I think they can improve the formula just a tad because this can get a little chunky and chalky and have some fall out, and kind of crumbled after a few applications. I would recommend this tho to any and everyone with all skin tones and types.
Zoe R.
Probably my second favorite pen style liquid eyeliner, apart from the master line from Maybelline. Love this product. Travel essential. I will recommend this to many people. As long as they set there eyelids with a powder shadow before applying. NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Less than $5 bucks at your local drugstore and the quality goes beyond $50. It's dries fast she it is extremely black which I love. It doesn't smudge at all. The pencil in itself is constructed perfectly. The tip is sturdy which helps to be more precise. I always stock up on these.
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
This eyeliner has great color payoff, is long lasting, and smooth, but it is not good for beginners or people with a non steady hand because the wand is so long you don't get control. I only recommend it if you have experience at applying eyeliner, although the price is great.
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
This eyeliner is super pigmented. It doesn't smudge and it works very smoothly on the eye! It dries fast and is long lasting. It's definitely for someone that has more practice at doing eyeliner but definitely one of my favorites! The price is perfect soooo affordable.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Does anyone know where NYC is sold now? I can't find NYC in Target anymore. It had my favorite products. It's also not in Walgreens.