NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Christina W.NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Ayesha S.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

THE ULTIMATE MISTAKE-PROOF APPLICATION! With NYC’s High Definition Liquid Liner you can forget those messy traditional liquid formulas that require a steady hand. The chic, liquid pen delivers smooth, fast-drying results whether you want a super-thin...

Samantha R.
San Antonio
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is easy to apply, has an effortless matte finish, and creates a gorgeous sharp cat eye. It's also super affordable! I've tried a lot of high end eye liners and other reasonably priced ones as well, but none have measured up to this.
❣ N.
Houston
This eyeliner is one of my all time favorites.  I was very disappointed when I found out that it was no longer sold in target because it is such a good quality especially for the price! Honestly, its even better than some of the high-end eyeliners I've tried
Kari M.
This is my go to for liquid liner. I have been using it for many years now. It is under $2 at most stores. It is super easy to apply and doesn't fade off during the day. Only issue is after a bit the end of it gets kinda gunky and sometimes the brush splits. But for the price i just buy another one. Def an essential in my makeup collection.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't like this at all. The pen is super easy to use which was great but it doesn't work on eyeshadow. The felt tip picks up shadow and doesn't leave liner. Horrible. I tried it without eyeshadow and it smeared and spread all over. Never buying this
Jordan S.
York, PA
This product works amazing for the price. I found it dried quickly but almost a little too fast which made it a little harder to use. But would completely recommend for the cost!
Alexa A.
Nice lines, easy to handle, thin brush!! With this product I can put on my eyeliner then leave and it will dry quickly by it self!!
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Amazing! Simple as that! Amazing price I've used higher end brands and I like this one better!!!
K🎀✨ M.
I use this eyeliner on the daily. It is easily accessible as it can be found in a local Walmart in large quantities as well. The price point is great especially for someone who applies eyeliner daily. The con I have about this product is that it isn't very long lasting after a few hours it may start to sweat off. I would suggest to avoid that is to apply gel eyeliner first then put this eyeliner on top. But for the price point of this eyeliner I don't mind it at all.
Ayesha S.
Toronto, ON
*This review is for the liquid eyeliner.. not felt tip*

My go-to liner.. it's super affordable and very black. The brush takes some getting used too, but it's pretty flexible to work with. My only disappointment is that it does tend to bleed in the corners of the eye after a very long day... but that could just be my watery eyes.
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
My favorite liquid liner, whether drug store or high end. Because it is from the drugstore it is so cheap but it has such good quality. It goes on so smooth and easy and does not dry out. The applicator is super easy to use and give you such a precise line. I will continue buying this on the regular and defiantly recommend it!