NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by A S.NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - Extra Black uploaded by Christina W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

THE ULTIMATE MISTAKE-PROOF APPLICATION! With NYC’s High Definition Liquid Liner you can forget those messy traditional liquid formulas that require a steady hand. The chic, liquid pen delivers smooth, fast-drying results whether you want a super-thin...

Kallie Y.
Byesville
Not my favorite. I believe the brush is very hard to use. This product was pretty cheap do I guess you get what you pay for. I bought this at a drugstore near by. I would not recommend you buy this product. Keep in mind this is just my opinion so I am not trying to offended anyone with this review!
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is easy to apply, has an effortless matte finish, and creates a gorgeous sharp cat eye. It's also super affordable! I've tried a lot of high end eye liners and other reasonably priced ones as well, but none have measured up to this.
🌈zulma c.
California
It's affordable and I had the felt tip to practice my liner. But I felt like I need something more pigmented and I feel like I could of bought the brush applicator. Unfortunately, they are no longer being sold in the U.S. but if you live in Canada, hit me up
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I didn't like this at all. The pen is super easy to use which was great but it doesn't work on eyeshadow. The felt tip picks up shadow and doesn't leave liner. Horrible. I tried it without eyeshadow and it smeared and spread all over. Never buying this
Jordan S.
York, PA
This product works amazing for the price. I found it dried quickly but almost a little too fast which made it a little harder to use. But would completely recommend for the cost!
Kari M.
This is my go to for liquid liner. I have been using it for many years now. It is under $2 at most stores. It is super easy to apply and doesn't fade off during the day. Only issue is after a bit the end of it gets kinda gunky and sometimes the brush splits. But for the price i just buy another one. Def an essential in my makeup collection.
vanessa j.
This is my favorite all time eyeliner . It’s cheap and it lasts me a long time. It’s real small but it does last . The only thing I don’t like is that it sometimes smudges on my eyelid and It adds more time for me to try to take it off and be careful because I apply my eyeshadow first then eyeliner . But it’s great !
Jonely P.
Spring, TX
This eyeliner is one of my all time favorites.  I was very disappointed when I found out that it was no longer sold in target because it is such a good quality especially for the price! Honestly, its even better than some of the high-end eyeliners I've tried
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
With this eyeliner I learned how to do a perfect wing. So easy to use but the tip is very precise. Very matte and black. Best part is that it's inexpensive.
Fazia A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This liquid eyeliner does the trick its very black. I used it with my halloween look and also for winged liner and I really like it!

Walmart