NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner, (Black #891) uploaded by Kim J.NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner, (Black #891) uploaded by Kim J.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

High Definition Liquid Eyeliner see more...

NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner, (Black #891)
  • "This jet black eyeliner is my moms fave and mines it glides on so easily that I had to but this a lot of times" in 3 reviews
Andrea F.
Akron, OH
As a cat eye wearer, I've tried every liquid liner from the Stila liquid eyeliner, to the Kat Von D tattoo, and I always come back to this $4 wonder. I've had this guy for months, with regular use, and it hasn't dried out on me. So sad it doesn't sell in the US anymore.
Geraldine S.
Athens, TX
BEAUTIFUL! Very affordable and It's very easy to put on! The only problem is that when i put it over eyeshadow the black color disappears. It's very easy going and has a lot of ink! I really recommend it to those starting with makeup!
Jennifer G.
Beverly, MA
Super inexpensive and easy to use. I compared to my Stila pen and it's just as nice, might even last a bit longer. I love skinny black eyeliner pens for the control creating wings but the longevity with this one isn't quite all day.
Kim J.
Not a bad eyeliner. Easy to use. Sometimes you just have to shake it to get alot of liquid out. Cute design on the pencil. I use it here and there when i can attempt a wing. I would purchase again.
Daphne B.
I love this product. For the price you get better than you expect. It's easy to apply and has great pigment. The only problem with it is that it runs out of liner quicker then I would like.
valeria S.
By far my greatest purchase in eyeliner worlds. Lol i dont think ill ever go back to buying diffrent eyeliners to experiment with i absolutely love this eyeliner. Flawless finish
Tasha B.
This is by far the best liquid liner I have ever used! The point is just the right size for a controlled feeling. I bought this at target so it's also reasonably priced! NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
Kelsy W.
Decent liner. Easy to apply with pointed tip and comes out pigmented nicely. Super affordable. Sometimes needs reapplication throughout the day, especially if you are looking for a crisp cat eye look.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love eyeliner pens and to be honest the cheaper the better! These stay on so well and always have great color.
Cassie T.