BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New! The Ultimate Mistake-Proof Application! Ultra-fine felt tip liner. Creates precise line from soft to dramatic. Rich intense color. Smudge-proof. Long wearing up to 10 hours. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmology tested. Highly intense pigments. Duo of film-forming polymers for long wearing properties Intensify your eyes with this ultra fine felt tip liner.&nbs. see more...

• Does it smudge? And, does it apply on smoothly? 1 Answers
  • I've had some issues with felt tip eyeliners in the past. How is...3 Answers
  • How can this go on without getting messed up after being done? I ...1 Answers
NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I find it hard to apply with the felt tip, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to applying my eyeliner with a brush." in 15 reviews
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
I recently purchased this liner and am officially in love with it! By far the best eyeliner I have used for only $3 dollars. While I have not been using this product for long enough to determine my long term feelings for this product, you can't beat it for the price! I have always been a HUGE Sephora fan and a few months ago bought Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in black and it dried up after 2 uses. But after discovering this NYC liner, I can buy 6 for the price of 1 liner at Sephora. Even if this liner dries up after a few uses or a month, I can go and buy another one to replace it without breaking the bank.
Haven S.
I do very much so love this liner but there are some things that need some help. When applying this liner it is not very long lasting compared to some, and it does tend to flake a lot. When applying the color is very gray instead of black when the color is called Extra Black. It is a very streaky liner as well which ruins it quite a bit, I have to use black eye shadow over it to make it the darkness that I need it to be. The parts that I do like is the way you have a great grip on it and how sharp the lines come out. Other than that I will not be buying this product anymore, unless I am super broke.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Completely amazing! Lasts all day! It's the only eyeliner I use! Highly recommended to everyone who uses eyeliner! It is packaged great! It's a very deep black color and is not shiny when dried. With the sharp point, it can leave a very sharp end to a wing. You can do all sizes of lines, thick and thin. I have not used anything better! This eyeliner is good for beginners and professionals. It does not smear. Easy on your skin and easy to apply. It does not break and shows your skin when it dries.
Jaclyn W.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Especially for the price. The only two cons I have is sometimes it takes 2 coats in thicker areas for full opacity and after 12+ hours sometimes shadow will transfer unto it (probably the fault of the eyeshadow, but just something be aware). However, this will not smear or budge and has a nice tip to go from thick lines to line ones easily. Although I do not wear them often, I can actually do a cat eye with this! It is definitely worth a try and is my go to.
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product took me a while to like. I was super annoyed that it is pretty light and almost watery compared to what I was expecting. Now I find that it really isn't that bad. For some reason I feel like this eyeliner looks a lot darker once you put it over eyeshadow. It washes off so easily! I love that in an eyeliner. I like the nice point on the tip. I like how thin the tube is. It's a perfect size. It's pretty inexpensive and I would say it is worth tying it for yourself.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really great when I was first learning how to do a winged eyeliner. It was pretty hard to mess it up using this. I like that it's a felt tip because it makes application easier. The black is ultra black too, and with good makeup wipes it's not hard to remove. The best thing about this is the price. It's super affordable! I went though a few before upgrading to gel eyeliner. I highly recommend this for anyone tying to learn how to do that perfect winged cat eye!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very similar to the Jordana FabuLiner, but it's not as black. It is super easy to use and the tip is very firm, so it's great for beginners. It dries matte, which I love. It is not waterproof, but I have never had a problem with it smudging or running. The tip is a little too big for me; I prefer the Jordana FabuLiner over the NYC one because it's darker and has a finer tip. It's still a great, affordable drugstore liner and only costs about $3-$4!
Rachel K.
This is by FAR one of my favorite liquid eye liners. The felt tip is exactly the right size and shape for good control. The liquid liner always goes on smooth and it never clogs the felt tip. This liner is also ALWAYS very black. It stays put all day long. For the price, I could not be happier with this product and choose it nearly every day over every other eyeliner product I own, including more expensive liquid liners.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure how to work it at first because I'm use to using liquid liner to get a wing but then I just wet the tip a little and it actually works pretty well and it lasts a really long time. After you wet it, it is very easy to use but I might buy again when I run out and plus it's very affordable. I don't think this pen is for first time users but it works pretty well if you know what you're doing.
Casey K.
This eyeliner pen is how I learned to perfect winged liner. The felt tip is so easy to work with, and is excellent for beginners who are attempting to master the cat eye. The formula tends to not be as opaque as I would like, and I do use a second liquid liner over this product, but its an easy product to map out my wing before applying my actual liquid liner. I would recommend!
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this liner a good one for beginners? I just can't get my wing down!!!
Kristin K.
Rocky River , OH
I can never get my cat eyes perfect. I've tried both liquid and pencil. Any tips?
Razel A.
Winnipeg
I read lots of good reviews about this product but I haven't tried it yet. I'm looking for a liquid eyeliner that Is easy to use especially when doing wing liner. Is it worth the hype?
Elizabeth W.
How long does this product last for you?
Yuleyd V.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this ? And how dark and how long does it last ? Does it smudge ???