NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
Top Questions See all 175 Q&A
- "If you don't have this.. you need to go get it ! Like now this product is so amazing like I can't even describe it lol but something I would say is when I am wearing a very pigmented eyeshadow and I wanna do a top eyeliner, it puts the eyeshadow on my pen and I don't like that but tip : it starts to lose its black when you start making the wing ... just put it a couple of drops on the tip and it's fresh black ink I promise I tried millions of times!" in 119 reviews
- "First off its $1.99-$2.99 depending on the store. Second of all it's AMAZING for a drugstore eyeliner. The tip is soft, but firm enough to have control over for girls who love winged eyeliner.Also it lasts ALL DAY LONG, which is a must for me. I have 3 of them in my makeup collection, I hope they never stop making these! " in 88 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner, it's very inexpensive and works great. The tip is firm and glides smoothly, giving you a lot of control for a perfectly straight line. To get highly pigmented lines it has to be layered a couple of times but I don't find that an issue, the lines look awesome and I can do an eye cat flick easily. Great product for the money!" in 54 reviews
- "Definitely my favorite drug store eye liner ! long lasting wear and it doesn't smudge or smear ! (: i will repurchase this eyeliner. it might not be too dark but definitely buildable" in 30 reviews
- "I find it hard to apply with the felt tip, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to applying my eyeliner with a brush." in 15 reviews
I wouldn’t repurchase because this brand isn’t cruelty free and because I didn’t love it.
I love this product to much, I buy it for my friends too!
It's inexpensive and easy to find.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos