BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New! The Ultimate Mistake-Proof Application! Ultra-fine felt tip liner. Creates precise line from soft to dramatic. Rich intense color. Smudge-proof. Long wearing up to 10 hours. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmology tested. Highly intense pigments. Duo of film-forming polymers for long wearing properties Intensify your eyes with this ultra fine felt tip liner.&nbs. see more...

• Does it smudge? And, does it apply on smoothly? 1 Answers
  • I've had some issues with felt tip eyeliners in the past....3 Answers
  • How can this go on without getting messed up after being ...1 Answers
NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner
  • "If you don't have this.. you need to go get it ! Like now this product is so amazing like I can't even describe it lol but something I would say is when I am wearing a very pigmented eyeshadow and I wanna do a top eyeliner, it puts the eyeshadow on my pen and I don't like that but tip : it starts to lose its black when you start making the wing ... just put it a couple of drops on the tip and it's fresh black ink I promise I tried millions of times!" in 119 reviews
  • "First off its $1.99-$2.99 depending on the store. Second of all it's AMAZING for a drugstore eyeliner. The tip is soft, but firm enough to have control over for girls who love winged eyeliner.Also it lasts ALL DAY LONG, which is a must for me. I have 3 of them in my makeup collection, I hope they never stop making these! " in 88 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner, it's very inexpensive and works great. The tip is firm and glides smoothly, giving you a lot of control for a perfectly straight line. To get highly pigmented lines it has to be layered a couple of times but I don't find that an issue, the lines look awesome and I can do an eye cat flick easily. Great product for the money!" in 54 reviews
  • "Definitely my favorite drug store eye liner ! long lasting wear and it doesn't smudge or smear ! (: i will repurchase this eyeliner. it might not be too dark but definitely buildable" in 30 reviews
  • "I find it hard to apply with the felt tip, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to applying my eyeliner with a brush." in 15 reviews
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
I really didn't like this NYC eyeliner because I find at the tip of the eyeliner is hard to use because it's so thick I would honestly need to use a Slimmer tip to apply my eyeliner and especially when making a winged liner look I will definitely pass on this liner and wouldn't purchase it again.
Courtney M.
I picked this up on a youtubers recommendation and wasn’t in love with it. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. The felt tip is nice and didn’t fray out at all.
I wouldn’t repurchase because this brand isn’t cruelty free and because I didn’t love it.
Sammi Z.
I really like this eyeliner! I got it from Walmart for about $3 and it's pretty good for the price you are paying for. The tip of the eyeliner is more on the thicker side so it is not as precise as other liners but I love how easy it is to use this because sometimes I mess up with the precise liners and have to redo my whole makeup look.
Iana D.
I love this eyeliner because it’s cheap and goes on super well. I don’t have the steadiest hands so I used to use tape for my winged liner, but the tip on this eyeliner made it easier for me to get used to it. It’s also very pigmented and black!
Brittany K.
Port Washington
You get what you pay for it. It isn't top of the line eyeliner but the pigment is really good and the price is outstanding. If you're low on cash and need something to wear for about 6 hours I would highly recommend this. The only issue I found was the fact that it does not last long.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I use to love this eyeliner so much but just stopped buying it because I try so many products now. It lasted well on my lids and I used it for every makeup look. Its super cheap and affordable also which makes it even better. I might try and repurchase again sometime
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I like this eyeliner alot because on very nice and and it stay on all day it won't smear and comes over really easy with makeup wipes. And it makes really nice thin lines too.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
This was a great felt tip liner. It always went on smooth and I never had a problem with the tip drying or not being able to create that perfect wing. Sadly I haven't seen it at any of my local stores in a while.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I finally discovered this eyeliner after 7 years of searching and I don't think I will ever switch from it!
I love this product to much, I buy it for my friends too!
It's inexpensive and easy to find.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Bought this at my local drugstore and had high hopes since their other eyeliners are so good! The felt tip didn't dispense a lot of product which is good but the pigmentation of the formula was not as dark black as I wanted. Color came out more dark grey than dark black. Durability wise it did last but I usually always put a primer on my eyelids so your miles may vary. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't want a dark black color and the felt tip is easy to use. Sadly, I didn't like this one (was hoping it was a close dupe to my other favorite high name brand eyeliner) but I still love their other eyeliners so I'll stick to that one. Still love this brand though!
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this liner a good one for beginners? I just can't get my wing down!!!
Kristin K.
Parma, OH
I can never get my cat eyes perfect. I've tried both liquid and pencil. Any tips?
Elizabeth W.
How long does this product last for you?
Razel A.
Winnipeg
I read lots of good reviews about this product but I haven't tried it yet. I'm looking for a liquid eyeliner that Is easy to use especially when doing wing liner. Is it worth the hype?
selena f.
Does this eyeliner stay on long? Is it a very dark black?