NYC High Definition Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner, Black uploaded by Queena F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• The question of the million.. What colors are there?1 Answers
  • Would you say this eyeliner is a matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does this irritate the eyes?1 Answers
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This is definitely a great eyeliner... I grew up using other brands and after those were discontinued at the store I was struggling to find a new brand. So I tried different ones and this is by far my favorite drugstore brand eyeliner
Heather A.
super soft when applying but fell asleep with it on and it didnt smudge all over my pillow. super happy with it. I'm allergic so many eyeliner, and this one feels great even after all night. the price is great just what i like to pay under 4. I'll continue to use.
Kelsey F.
Mundelein, IL
This is a very precise eyeliner nice for wings and under eye it is long wearing and is matte not shinny which is perfect. I use this product almost all the time. I recommend it for a night out because it's more night time than day time.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
I love this product it is great for putting on eyeliner going on smooth. I am a repeated customer I purchased this product multiple times. And I always purchase it in black. I would definitely buy this product again.
Megan R.
Katy, TX
Amazing! Great formula overall. It has such good pigmentation. It's easy to apply and use as well! It would actually be a great dupe for the Marc Jacobs one. I would definitely repurchase. I use it almost everyday!
Apreaal J.
Honokaa, HI
This product was a total game changer for me it definitely was long lasting wear and it was great to line my water line and tight line for easy use.
marsha p.
Keasbey, NJ
i really like this procduct your eyes comes out beautiful and nice i want another one of these i loe it so much my eye color is brown
Melyssa R.
Spokane, WA
Goes on smooth and easy to control. However this product does not last for more then 4 or 5 hours and smears pretty easily.
Jessica M.
This is a really great eyeliner! Very impressive for a drugstore product. The price is also a plus! Highly recommend
Priscilla D.
Very affordable, waterproof, precise, intense, all these are qualities that make this eyeliner a winner.
Candice C.
West Haven, CT
Would you say this eyeliner is a matte finish?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Does this liner leak when applying ? I had one that did . Wonder if it was just a bad one
Rocio R.
Buenos Aires
The question of the million.. What colors are there?
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
Does this irritate the eyes?
Melat M.
most of my work is in wter and really high sun areas where it is very humid can i count on this product to stay for long and not run on my face?