BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #16 in Eyelash Curlers

N.y.c. New york color eyelash curler creates sensuous lashes to complement any eye makeup. Precision crafted to gently curl lashes with one quick touch. Designed to fit comfortably and accurately along the natural lash line. see more...

• Anyone know where you can still find these besides amazon...3 Answers
  • I have very stubborn eyelashes and they go straight down!...2 Answers
  • Full disclosure, these things terrify me lol! Is it easy ...2 Answers
NYC Eyelash Curler
  • "This is one of the best lash curlers at the drugstore. I've been using it for a long time. My lashes do not get stuck and it comes with an extra rubber. " in 49 reviews
an c.
I was actually really surprised with this product when I first got it. I didn’t think I would get it but I tried it out and it was not that bad. I’ve had it for three years and I haven’t really had too many problems. My eyelashes are really straight so I rent to use this a lot but it doesn’t not always curl all my lashes that well. The padding where the lashes go is very soft but it does not do it’s job all the time. It’s not too bad and was pretty inexpensive.
Karina G.
El Monte
I personally love eyelash curlers and have a lot of them. I use this every day! This works best and it is affordable. Eyelash curlers that will make my eyelash look naturally bigger is the real deal to me and this works for it. I am so satisfy with this! I recommend this to anyone and it doesn’t matter what skin type you are it works for everyone.
Natalie E.
New Berlin
i’d say this is pretty much as good as an eyelash curler can get. it works a little better than other ones i’ve used in the past because i can actually see a difference in my eyelashes after i use it, usually with other brands the before and after is pretty unnoticeable but i notice a more defined curl in my lashes using this.
Alexa L.
Irondale, AL
There’s nothing fancy about this classic lash curler, but it’s super inexpensive and does it’s job. This lash curler stands up to more expensive alternatives which is great because I seem to always lose my lash curlers. I use this daily with two coats of mascara and get asked if I have false lashes on often.
Shasha S.
Candy M.
Crossett , AR
I literally only payed like $1.50 at most for this product and I’ve had it almost 2 years now and it is a life saver! It does the job and why else can I ask for! I know people rag on cheap products but if it works it works! And I love mine and will probably never buy a high end one for that reason! I definitely recommend this this product!
Katrina L.
Indianapolis
I have really long eyelashes without make up and it's hard to find a lash curler that gets them all without missing the ends of my lashes. I actually loved this. It takes a couple squeezes but it's worth the buy. Really great for. Just. Buying at a drug store
mya b.
this is my favorite eyelash curler ever. i have tried others, but they would be difficult to use or would even hurt my eyes or eyelashes. but this one is perfect. it’s easy to use, curled eyelashes very quickly, and is affordable. i recommend this 100%.
_karla V.
Bakersfield
Going to be real honest ...don't know if it's my lashes or the curler but definitely seen my lashes longer when using this curler ...the spongy thing on the curler makes it easier to hold without harming or pulling your lashes !NYC Eyelash Curler😊
Rebecca A.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Anyone know where you can still find these besides amazon/ebay?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Full disclosure, these things terrify me lol! Is it easy to use? Does it hurt?
Aarte A.
I have very stubborn eyelashes and they go straight down! It's hard for me to curl them because they just won't up. Any recommendations on good brands for my stubborn eyelashes?

back