NYC Eyelash Curler uploaded by Shante W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #53 in Eyelash Curlers

N.y.c. New york color eyelash curler creates sensuous lashes to complement any eye makeup. Precision crafted to gently curl lashes with one quick touch. Designed to fit comfortably and accurately along the natural lash line. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Lily H.
Lily H.
I used to use the ELF mechanical lash curler until they completely changed the curler so it doesn't work as well as the old on anymore. Like others, I don't see a need to spend so much on an eyelash curler. The NYC one is one of the best, if not THE best current curler from the drugstore and possibly one of the cheapest ones as well. I have sort of small eyes and I can easily work this to fit my eyes without getting pinched. It gives a great curl to the lashes. I'd be happy to repurchase this over and over again!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I was in a pinch and hate leaving the house without curled lashes! I picked this because of the price, it was the most affordable one. It was okay. It did an alright job curling my lashes, I use my lash curler daily, and since my lashes are hard to curl multiple times in one use - this curler broke on me in less than a year! Usually my tools, such as this one, would last a lot longer. For the price I can't complain, I would not repurchase because I could spend a few more bucks and get a more durable curler.
Zee T.
Zee T.
Conway, AR
I bought this to curl my lashes. I saw that it wasn't curling my eyelashes but then figured out I have natural curly eyelashes so really didn't need this. Instead of taking it back to the store I use it for my false eyelashes. It works ok but not the best.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I don't really like this eyelash curler because I feel like my eyelashes don't stay curled. I do have to say though that it is still in good condition and I've had this curler for years, but ever since the beginning I just didn't like the results it gave.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I use this everyday. I love how it curls my lashes. It doesn't hurt and it hasn't fallen apart. It works great and the white rubber thing comes out so you can clean it or just put in the other one. It's an amazing product and I recommend it.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This does a great job at curling my lashes. The only complaint I have is that over the years the mascara have gotten sticky and makes my eyelashes stick to the curler a little bit. Other than that it's a great and affordable eyelash curler.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best eyelash curler I have tried so far. It does a fantastic job at curling the lashes because of the spring it comes with. I do not see the point of buying an expensive curler when you can buy one for two dollars .
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
This has been the only eyelash curler I have used I want to say for maybe 6 or more years. It really does curl my eyelashes. The best part is, it doesn't pintch me like a lot of eyelash curlers have.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Concord , NH
It works like any other eyelash curler but sometimes it likes to rip out my outer eyelashes and it's really a pain but it's cheap and you get what you pay for. No other complaints though.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
This is one of the best lash curlers at the drugstore. I've been using it for a long time. My lashes do not get stuck and it comes with an extra rubber.
Aarte A.
Aarte A.
I have very stubborn eyelashes and they go straight down! It's hard for me to curl them because they just won't up. Any recommendations on good brands for my stubborn eyelashes?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Full disclosure, these things terrify me lol! Is it easy to use? Does it hurt?