NYC Eyelash Curler

by NYC New York Color

N.y.c. New york color eyelash curler creates sensuous lashes to complement any eye makeup. Precision crafted to gently curl lashes with one quick touch. Designed to fit comfortably and accurately along the natural lash line.

doo they pull your eyelashes out over time?
Is this worth the price?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of NYC Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
This is one of the best lash curlers at the drugstore. I've been using it for a long time. My lashes do not get stuck and it comes with an extra rubber. in reviews
Shannon A.
Fairview, NJ
I don’t feel like this actually curled my lashes, maybe I used it wrong but I do NOT reach for this EVEEERRR!!!
Rula T.
Memphis
I really liked this eyelash roller. I felt as if it wasn’t to harsh on my eyelashes. It rolled my lashes the way I wanted them to curl, I was impressed by the packaging and the price was very negotiable.
Taylor A.
Pikeville
I really like this. It curls great! COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count it’s so easy to use.
Darcey J.
Works exactly how it needs to , I wish it would be a little more luxurious feeling . Maybe i wouldn’t need to keep replacing them 😶
Amanda K.
This was fine.. it was definitely cheap. It curled my lashed ok but not at all the length and curl that I wanted.
Miranda B.
Los Angeles
It was a great product works nice if you use it before you apply your mascara i would totally recommend it if you are looking for a nice eyelash curler 💕
Ayden C.
aurora
There are no flaws with this product in my opinion. It was very affordable and can be found just about anywhere that sells makeup
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
Does what eyelash curlers so... an ok price, I use it every morning except if I wear lashes. It’s Literally the most mundane thing to review.... it works though... lifts lashes so doesn’t lengthen them or anything, just lifts.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,107 reviews
Works well enough. I don’t use these on a daily basis . Mostly when I am really taking my time to get ready. Sometimes they pull a few lashes
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
Love how this curler works. It curls my lashes really well. I only have to use it once not multiple times for them to curl.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...