NYC Eye Liner Waterproof - Black uploaded by Magdalena R.NYC Eye Liner Waterproof - Black uploaded by Bridget J.NYC Eye Liner Waterproof - Black uploaded by Kristy W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! N.Y.C. New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils are tear-proof, sweat-proof and swim-proof eyeliner pencils that are perfect for an active lifestyle. The waterproof formula provides long lasting coverage, so you don't have to re-apply during the day. Color: Black. see more...

• Is this really an all day eyeliner? Because usually I'll ...3 Answers
  • I have tried other brands of eye liner that claim to be s...2 Answers
NYC Eye Liner Waterproof - Black
  • "I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is so creamy and glides so smoothly. I have tattooed eyebrows and the color is perfect for use on brows. It lasts a very long time and even though it's waterproof it's easy to remove. It's so cheap and easy to find I will be buying it often. " in 5 reviews
  • "Dark black, stays put all day and doesn't fade. Super cheap and worth it. works just as well as any $8 eyeliner! " in 5 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It's super pigmented and comes with a lot of product for its price. The NYC eye liner is amazing on the waterline and stays all day. It makes your while makeup look complete. By far my favorite drugstore eyeliner yet " in 3 reviews
Kelsey S.
Blacklick, PA
I absolutely love this product for the Halloween time! It works wonderful to make your eyes pop, and also works wonders for your Halloween makeup! You can but this product at your local drugstore! And I would recommend this to anyone who loves doing Halloween makeup!
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
Good I love it, it makes my eyes pop and look awesome. I bought it at Walmart and sometimes walgreens because they are close to me. And no it's nice and dark. I repeatedly have used it more then once. I would definitely buy it again because it's nice.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This is by far one of the best eye liners in the drug store. It's so easy to apply and wash off. I have green eyes and it looks amazing with them. This eye liner compares to Marc jacobs if you ask me. I'd definitely buy again.
Jizette A.
Bronx, NY
Eyeliner is an everyday absolute must for me for years I have been experimenting with different eyeliners from drugstore to high end & I continued to have the same results smudge, having to reapply the product and difficulty applying the product. before complimentary receiving this eyeliner from influenster I had overlooked the Nyc makeup line however since the first application I've been hooked the eyeliner applies effortlessly it is so dark and truly last the entire day I have recommended this product to a number of friends and everyone agrees that it is truly heaven sent!
Shan M.
Tonawanda, NY
For the price this is a decent eyeliner. Doesn't smudge badly, wearing well throughout the day. Wearing it from work to happy hour I noticed it could have done with some touching up, but that tends to be the case at the end of the day anyways. I still will probably buy my Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes waterproof eyeliner, but I'd use this in a pinch for sure.
Nicole G.
Loved this eyeliner. It went on so smooth. It didn't pull on my eyelid or cake up at all and I only had to do one touch up throughout the day which for me is awesome. Usually with a pencil liner like this j have to keep reapplying so I normally just use a liquid but I will keep this in my makeup kit always especially for that smoked out cat eye that my clients are always asking for!!!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I received this is in the jingle vox box from Influenster. This is my first time using this brand, and I was pleasantly surprised. The quality is better than some high end brands. Stayed all day and great pigment. I recommend it!
Bridget J.
Ilion, NY
I love this eyeliner! it goes on easy and you don't have to go over more than one time to get it a dark black. I have not found any other eyeliners that last all day like this one! only down fall is it takes a bit to wash it off. over all this is a great product!!
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
For the price you pay for this eyeliner. It has good pigmentation and stay power. If you're looking for an affordable eyeliner this may be the one you've been searching for. I do recommend this to people who are looking for an affordable eyeliner.
Sabrina K.
Amarillo, TX
Is this really an all day eyeliner? Because usually I'll put on an eyeliner and it gravitates to my ender eye and I look like I have bags under my eye.
Katherine J.
I have tried other brands of eye liner that claim to be smudge proof but halfway through the day it always ends up smearing. Does this eye liner last all day without smudging?