N.Y.C. Eye liner Pencil uploaded by Samantha S.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this go on easily? I have been wanting to experiment with ne...2 Answers
  • Awesome lip liner. I have tons of lipliners.NYC never fails to im...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love all of their products great colors and nice pigmentation and theirprices are awesome.. defenetely recomend" in 1 review
  • "It's a good go to quick eye pencil, but my first choice is rimmel brand. " in 1 review
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I feel like these liners are a great buy for the price! I can usually find these among other finds at Dollar Tree and think that they're very comparable to the ELF liners. Great usage for black for waterline, white for inner corner. Usually go for about $1 so this isn't meant to be high end but a great value for the price. I would buy again if I was in a pinch since I prefer waterproof liners.
Fjorida M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Lip 954A
Love the color is a nude colours. A bit rough on the lips but it work out fine. You can try to warm it up with your fingers so it will be mire easier line your lips. I would prefer it to be more creamy and slide on pencil and moore pigmented, of course.
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Eye 926A
I really like NYC products but this one is kind of disappointing because I never expected it to just fall apart like it did. I like using these on my bottom waterline but with it breaking off the way it does then I don't really enjoy it. I don't recommend unless you're extremely gentle!!
Natalia A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Eye 926A
I tried and I didn't like much. The good thing it is very cheap and not so strong. If you want to do a day makeup is good but I do not recommend for nights because it doesn't last and you have to reapply constantly.
Crystal M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Eye 926A
This is one of the first makeup items I started out with as a teen.the price is unbeatable and the quality is definitely there.its beter than some high end brands be used.great stuff
member-5c20846e6
tempe, arizona
Review for: Eye 926A
I bought this product and I never use it it doesn't go on well and it does not last long. It is supposed to be white but it doesn't show up at all I also would prefer if it was a softer pencil.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Lip 954A
A little rough on the lips but does do its job. I think for the price you can not go wrong but I think lip liners from milani are a bit better.
Emma M.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Eye 926A
I have this pencil in black and brown. It goes on well and it lasts a long time. The only issue I have is that you have to sharpen it a lot.
Cynthia E.
Review for: Eye 926A
It could last a little longer however its sooo inexpensive! you cannot beat the price and the color pay of is great So overall I do recommend this product.
Stephanie  P.
Review for: Eye 926A
They are good for the price you pay. It's a good go to quick eye pencil, but my first choice is rimmel brand.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this go on easily? I have been wanting to experiment with new colors but before investing in a higher end product I wanted to try a cheaper version first. A lot of pencil eyeliners take such a force to apply.
Maricela A.
Ontario, CA
Awesome lip liner. I have tons of lipliners.NYC never fails to impress me. Love this product