BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc Expert Last Nail Polish, Up To 7 Day Wear, 215 Late Night Latte see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly one of my favorite polishes. It’s inexpensive and lasts for a long time. I like to paint my nails once a week just to change up the color and make sure that they are taken care of but if I didn’t change up the color this stuff would last me longer than that!
Amber H.
Blaine
It’s a great color that goes with anything you wear. The price is absolutely great. You can’t go wrong with that. Of course there is chipping within a day but that is a given unless you get your nails done at a salon or never wash your hands. So many other colors to choose from also. If you don’t like to spend much money on polish like me this is definitely one of the ways to go NYC Expert Last Nail Polish, up to 7 day wear, 215 Late Night Latte, 0.33 fl oz
Kristine G.
I love the color and how budget friendly the price is, but the polish didn’t stay on for an entire day. Even with two coats of polish and a top coat, it didn’t last.
Kaitlyn B.
Nail polish doesn’t last long on my nails, I work in a hospital and am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. This nail polish was no different in terms of chipping but I absolutely love the color. It dried pretty fast and I didn’t mind reapplying
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
This nail polish does not last seven days and usually chips within like 45 minutes of having it on. I really feel as though they kind of miss lead you into believing that you will get long lasting nail polish coverage but it is actually maybe a day.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Love the colour.. Actually most of the shades by NYC are just so awesome.. I love them all but personally I love to wear neutral colours but some time Blood Red is just good to go.. They stay last, doesn't peel, just love these!!
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I am awful with nail polish, so I don’t know if I’m the best judgement for the long wear part on my regular nails, but I have to say it goes on very nicely & I like the color. I got mine from Walmart.
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
Great color. I’m a light shade type of person or dark colors, boring I guess you can say. I bought it at Walmart, very decently priced compared to others. Easy and smooth application.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I actually think you get a pretty good value for what you were paying for no it's not going to be the most long wearing nail polish but it will last a decent amount of time and if you seal it with a decent top coat it will last longer.
Brianna D.
Ashland , KY
Ehhh. Didn’t cover great, didn’t last long. I liked the color in the bottle but it washed my complexion out. Would be okay for one day/occasion but doesn’t stand up to washing hands/working all day.