BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc Expert Last Nail Polish, Up To 7 Day Wear, 215 Late Night Latte see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish doesn’t last long on my nails, I work in a hospital and am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. This nail polish was no different in terms of chipping but I absolutely love the color. It dried pretty fast and I didn’t mind reapplying
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish does not last seven days and usually chips within like 45 minutes of having it on. I really feel as though they kind of miss lead you into believing that you will get long lasting nail polish coverage but it is actually maybe a day.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am awful with nail polish, so I don’t know if I’m the best judgement for the long wear part on my regular nails, but I have to say it goes on very nicely & I like the color. I got mine from Walmart.
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color. I’m a light shade type of person or dark colors, boring I guess you can say. I bought it at Walmart, very decently priced compared to others. Easy and smooth application.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the price of nyc polishes but they do chip off my nails pretty easily. The color looks so good and it dries up very well. I just wish ut would last longer
Nikki C.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors, long lasting and a very decent price. Definitely use a good top coat to avoid any chipping, but all and all a decent product for the price :)
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love these polishes they are pigmented the formula is amazing they have some really great staying power to and not to mention they are AFFORDABLE!!!
Melissa R.
WInston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter picked this color. I wasn't sure I would like it but it turned out to be a favorite. It goes on smooth & matches almost anything.
Karen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the color, it was such a pretty color. The only thing is that you need to apply a few layers to actually had a vibrant color. Price is not bad.
Callie s.
Love NYC nail polish! Beautiful colors. They never stain my nails either. Have a huge collection of them so do most of my family members!