BeautyLipLip MakeupNYC New York Color
NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam

NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam

by NYC New York Color

Time for a COLOR SHOCK THERAPY! The New NYC Expert Last Lipstick is moisturizing, comfortable and longwearing, it stays on up to 6 hours. Discover the wide range of shades developed to match your every mood and style! Youll find perfect plummy shades standing alongside true reds, next to creamy peaches. Theres one here for every look, outfit and situation you could dream of. The all new Expert Last Lipstick. Who knew you could feel this way about a lipstick BENEFITS Wears up to 6 hours Long lasting shine Amplified color Velvety and glamorous finish Perfectly outlines lips Doesn't feather or bleed Net Wt. 0.11 oz 3.2 g

Do they have a matte?
What is the quality for this lipstick ?
Start your review of NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam!
Sara V.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great inexpensive lipstick! I fell in love with the red one. I literally use it everywhere I go. it's my go to lipstick! I definitely recommend this!!!
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL
I love NYC products! The pigmentation is awesome the only downfall is that it will smudge but what I do it wear a lip liner it helps.
Alissandra D.
Maricopa, AZ
I love lipstick! It is definitely my weakness. The NYC lip color is vibrant and fun. However, it does easy come off when eating and drinking. For the price it is definitely worth it though.
Abra B.
Fishers, IN
NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam uploaded by Abra B.
Lasted all night through the wedding! Great color and affordable too. Will be buying again! There are plenty of shades to choose from so you'll definitely be pleased with what they have to offer!
Crystal O.
Lucerne Vly, CA
You'd be surprised how amazing this lipstick is! for the price it beats most other drugstore lipsticks. it's something I'll always have in my collection.
Shelley N.
Savona, NY
I'm pretty picky when it comes to my lip color, but this shade was beautiful and luxurious feeling. for NYC being a inexpensive brand, I was really impressed. my only issue was the smell. for some reason it wasn't the most pleasant of scents. my personal opinion.
Mackenzie N.
This color is way too bright for me. It was difficult to apply and smudged very easily. If you want a "pow" look this might be for you, though. Whatever I touched had this lipstick all over it...very messy!
Emilie H.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love the color. I love NYC makeups. I love that the color really does last all day!
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam
Lipstick was very smooth. Only thing you may want to do a lip scrub because they show every bit of texture on your lip. I love that they come in so many colors. Would love to get more.
Ashley Q.
United States
Review for: NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Traffic Jam
These lipsticks are one of my favorites. Glides on smoothly. All of the colors are beautiful. I love the brown shades. Cheap. Need in your collection.