NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Sugar Plum uploaded by LaToia S.NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Sugar Plum uploaded by LaToia S.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

EXPERT LAST LPSTK SUGAR PLUM see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
This color is super flattering! I had received a complimentary tube of it in one of my old vox boxes and fell in love! It's a super inexpensive product that looks great! It doesn't feel drying. The shade makes it work well during the day for a hint of color. It's easy to apply. Win all around!
Cindy O.
San Diego, CA
This lipstick is okay I prefer matte looking lipsticks and for me this Is more like a satin finish. The good thing is that it is very affordable and easy to use. I think is worth the shot if you're looking for a good lipstick
LaToia S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Very smooth product. I love all the undertones of it. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on lipstick, so this was between $2-6. Could purchase. Would buy again
Ania I.
These lipsticks are very moisturizing on the lips and very pigmented. Look great. The packaging isn’t very secure and lid may fall off if kept in your bag.
Liset H.
Beautiful and vibrant colors and very easy to apply. I love wearing this on simple days because I can easily take it off when I want to.
mona f.
I love there lip stick shades. They r very pigmented and long lasting. I have tryed so many products that they have and i love them all
abigail g.
Marietta, GA
I love this lipstick.i have the plum color and its amazing the color is beutiful and it gives me a natural color.
Tiffany wallop w.
Seaford, DE
Nice product and staying power with a pretty color an I usually don't wear lipstick 💄 I wear a lot of lipgloss...
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Ohhh I lost my girlfriend and I can't find her sold out this is the pits #influenster #nyxcosmetics S.o.S
Kathleen W.
North Hykeham, Lincoln
I think this colour is gorgeous and lends itself well to a variety of skin tones.  It's smooth and creamy to apply, and feels quite moisturising. I like how it has a slight shimmer to it as well as this catches in the light nicely. I wish that it was longer lasting as it does transfer quite easily, but for the low price I don't mind having to reapply now and again. My only bad point about this is the packaging, as the lid barely fits over the stick when brand new so it's very easy to catch and take a chunk out by accident unless you're actively being cautious (not ideal when you're in rush).