BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Time for a COLOR SHOCK THERAPY! The New NYC Expert Last Lipstick is moisturizing, comfortable and longwearing, it stays on up to 6 hours. Discover the wide range of shades developed to match your every mood and style! Youll find perfect plummy shades standing alongside true reds, next to creamy peaches. Theres one here for every look, outfit and situation you could dream of. The all new Expert Last Lipstick. Who knew you could feel this way about a lipstick BENEFITS Wears up to 6 hours Long lasting shine Amplified color Velvety and glamorous finish Perfectly outlines lips Doesn't feather or bleed Net Wt. 0.11 oz 3.2 g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Sandy Hook
I used this for a while until I lost it! Never have got around to buying again. Bought it at Walmart! It gave me way more than I expected at the price!! Very easy to apply! I will buy gain next time I think about it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This lipstick is so smooth & buttery. It makes my lips feel soft & most. The price is just right for my budget. I bought this lipstick at Wal-Mart & Target. I have most of the colors & would buy them again. My friends may like this lipstick as well.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
W Lafayette, IN
I actually bought this at Walmart for very cheap. I fell in love with the color once I applied it it stayed for the whole day .
Go to EnglishTransliteratebest quality! the texture is excellent, pleasure is pleasant! apply easily and flawlessly! olergicheskih reactions does not cause .... I recommend everyone I love these products! and I will always use them....
Beatriz N.
Beatriz N.
I really liked the product, because it has a beautiful color, it smells good, it is creamy and it looks super good on the lips.