BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Time for a COLOR SHOCK THERAPY! The New NYC Expert Last Lipstick is moisturizing, comfortable and longwearing, it stays on up to 6 hours. Discover the wide range of shades developed to match your every mood and style! Youll find perfect plummy shades standing alongside true reds, next to creamy peaches. Theres one here for every look, outfit and situation you could dream of. The all new Expert Last Lipstick. Who knew you could feel this way about a lipstick BENEFITS Wears up to 6 hours Long lasting shine Amplified color Velvety and glamorous finish Perfectly outlines lips Doesn't feather or bleed Net Wt. 0.11 oz 3.2 g see more...

Chante P.
I just bought this today and tried it on and I love it! I've had it on for about 3 hours and the color has stayed on pretty well,even with eating! The color really stands out (I have sort of pale skin) but my lips are a little darker so you can kind of see my natural lip color underneath.Also with my lips chapped you could see how chapped my lips were,but after a little while the lipstick helped make my lips feel soft! Now I want to get a darker color to see how it will look on my lips! Plus at walmart it only cost about 1.87 so it was super cheap compared to other lipsticks!
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
Not my favorite lipstick, but definitely one I would use. The packaging was very easy to open and it smelled amazing. Applying to your lips it feels very light and doesn't take much to show up. It also has that glossy kind of look which I really like.
Katrina V.
Mississauga, ON
I love the way this looks on my lips! I went into Walmart to find a lipstick that wasn't very pricey, and this was only about $5. I am very impressed with the quality of this lipstick. The simmer in it is subtle, but adds a nice sparkle in the light. I chose this colour because I tend to stick to neutral pinks. Its a beautiful light pink shimmer. I would buy more colours in this for sure!
Tiffany H.
Pierrefonds , QC
It goes on really well. Nice variety of colors. I have it four stars because it doesn't stay on long like the more expensive ones but I can't complain for the price!
Noemi D.
Ventimiglia
When I first bought it I honestly didnt think that it will be so much pigmented, it doesn't last that long on your lips but it is really good!