NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Air Kiss uploaded by Diane L.NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Air Kiss uploaded by Diane L.NYC Expert Last Lipcolor - Air Kiss uploaded by Valerie R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Get high intensity lip color that lasts with our new and improved expert last lip color! You find a full range of twenty shades from neutrals to pretty pinks, lush reds to beautiful browns all in color matched components for an easy shopping experience. Moisturizing, creamy & rich formula, with shea butter and a touch of silk for smooth and supple lips that lasts up to six hours! see more...

Sandee C.
Westmoreland
Moisturizing product last long and crazy color . Basic lipstick so easy to apply cheap packaging but cheap lipstick so you get what you payed for I bought it a Walmart I would recommend to someone who enjoys cheap makeup
Cheila C.
Very nice and vibrant color. Wears on very smoothly. Has great pigmentation. And a nice smell. I'm a repeat user. I bought it at Walmart. Great price and nice packaging with my favorite color hot pink. I would recommend it to everybody. Good product.
Allison M.
I've had this lipstick forever and I had never actually worn it, so I was genuinely shocked to seen how long lasting it was. The color stayed true all day with minimal touch ups. The major downside is that it smells pretty bad, almost like crayons.
Valerie R.
This lipstick goes on smooth and has a rich, full color. I was sceptical about buying this to begin with, as I tend to wear warmer reds, but this color is a nice deep pink. It makes my face light up, just because of the contrast to my skin and I like that it looks fresh and bright. This has also been good for my lips, as it hasn't dried them out, the lipstick didn't feel sticky, nor did it bleed. Really happy with this purchase and it has become one of my favorites!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I like this lipstick. The color is a little bright for me, but I make it work. It isn't too heavy or sticky, so it's a comfortable wear. I usually find myself having to reapply, but that may be because I tend to wear it only when I go out. I'd recommend this to any one looking for a cheap, but reliable, lipstick.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
I have the color "Air Kiss", kind of a pinkish red color. This was given to a friend as a christmas present and so far i kinda like it. It stains my lips for a while after eating and drinking. It feels a little but waxy but the pigmentation it gives to your lips is great!! It doesn't dry out your lips which i like and it gives that glossy finish!! I would recommend this! It has a sweet scent too that's not that strong.
Slay_makeup T.
London
This lipstick lasts you for long, it has nice and bright colour which makes your lios shinny. You can wear it on special occasions it will bright up you face. It's not matte it's kinda glossy but suits with any type of skin.

back