BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Is it high pigmented or more of a light color?3 Answers
  • Are they shimmery? 1 Answers
  • Do these colors go on as bold as they look without using ...1 Answers
NYC Duet Eye Shadow Upper Zest Side
  • "this product has a large color range, the colors are very pigmented and blend very will if trying to get a smokey look" in 5 reviews
Codie W.
Indiana
These duos are another hit or miss. Some of the shadows are super pigmented while the others are just chalk and don't blend out while on the eye. The colors look amazing in the pan and super bright, but once on the eye they lose all of the pigment and because super dark:(
Jennifer M.
I used the orange and gold color in this with a green I have. It is the perfect color pallet together. I wish a green came with these colors. But with my auburn hair and hazel eyes, it is perfect. I highly recommend this product.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
So what i loved about this product was the room for creativity it had. I will admit i did use others colors from another pallette. But the colors are a nice pigment. Got it from a drugstore so it was deff affordable. I have Brown eyes so this duo actually brought them out which was surprising.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
I picked this set up at Walmart a few months ago and I can honestly say I'm impressed for the price. The packaging was sleek and well put together. It really make my dark brown eye stand out! I would only recommend using these shadows with a primer because without one they wont be as vibrant as they look originally. I did give 4 stars because I experienced alot of creasing!
Samantha P.
Springville, AL
Not my favorite by far when it comes to shadows. Their natural colors are fine but the more vibrant ones haven't had the color payoff I have become accustomed to. If the colors went on like they look, these would be amazing but sadly it's just not that great.
Jennifer P.
Columbus, OH
The colors these come in are hard to pass up. I love bright colors on my eyelids. I would recommend using eye shadow primer with these so it stays on for longer and then it will be super worth the effort needed to put in to keep it on longer. If you haven't tried these shades, you should!
christie p.
First, let me explain why I wouldn't repurchase a product that I'm rating so highly: I only purchase cruelty-free cosmetics, and since purchasing my last batch of NYC products, the company has reverted to animal testing. When this batch of products is gone, I'm not repurchasing unless they stop. With that out of the way...
I love these two shades. I think they're especially perfect for autumn and I like creating an autumn leaf look by adding a blood-red shadow to my eye crease and the outer edge of my lid, applying the orange all over my lid and using the yellow for highlights. It rocks, and I've gotten so many compliments wearing these colors. You'll get the best results if you apply some sort of primer beforehand, and a better color payoff as well. Granted, you could apply a white eyeliner all over your lids and get the color payoff, but it doesn't help to control the slightly powdery texture of the shadow.
NYC has very reasonable prices and decent quality overall, and I was very pleased with this shadow duo. I've had it for about a year now and I'm nowhere near close to finishing it off.
selina c.
San Lorenzo, CA
These eyeshadows are so pigmented. The colors are really bright so I don't use them everyday but they're great to add a little something when going out. they're drugstore products so they're also very affordable and easy to get at many places.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I really liked this palate. It was perfect for spring time and the colors were nicely pigmented. However I do wish they would have stayed on my eyes longer. I did prime beforehand and I had a lot of fading and fallout.
Vanessa S.
Mckinney, TX
I love this product. Not only was it super affordable, it also was great quality. At first I was worried that the shadow would be too bright when applied, but it was actually very pretty. The colors still showed up great but were a little less neon on the skin. In fact, they looked wonderful on my olive colored skin and the shadow was not heavy, and it blended well. The shadow still was showing by the end of the day and it didn't require a bunch in order to be seen. Overall, I was very happy and still have it in my makeup bag to this day. NYC Duet Eye Shadow Upper Zest Side
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How often do you wear this colors ?
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it high pigmented or more of a light color?
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it treue to color or nay?
tabetha T.
How does this Look? is it bright (pigmented) or dull?
Delia R.