BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #66 in Nail Polish Top Coats

NYC Disco Inferno Top Coat Nail Polish Disco Inferno 001 see more...

Alicia C.
Love this top coat!! I don’t do my nails very often, so I needed something simple and easy. It is long lasting and inexpensive. I really enjoy this nail polish and haven’t purchased any other brands bc I liked this one so much.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
The cost reflects the quality of the nail polish however I do love the sparkles! I used this shade of glitter to go along with my NYE outfit and it looked great! Kind of time consuming to take off though.
Good sparkly top coat. You need a few coats if you want to cover your nails in glitter only. Hard to remove as all.glitter nail polish
Átina S.
Gostei, seca rápido, sai fácil também, fixa mais na unha, passo mais tempo com esse esmalte, gosto muito e recomendo!!
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love this color it’s so petty and sparkly glitter is not hard to take off comes off easy and the color last a long time
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But since now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Rhonda A.
Bring on the Bling Bling!! I just love it!! Glitter me baby!! It’s the best!! No complains!! Applies on very smoothly!! Looks better when applying two coats!!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Super value! Great for a night out on the town! Get your groove on with shimmer and sparkle the night away! Easy to apply - great when you are in a pinch for time and money.
magaly g.
They do not last on my nails but they have huge nice shade collection and not to mention affordable. Their glitter polish are not opaque so you would have to build up the coats to achieve desired look.
Chelsea M.
Avondale, AZ
In love with NYC nail polish that has glitter in it. It has enough glitter, and apply really smooth!!