BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Disco Inferno Top Coat Nail Polish Disco Inferno 001 see more...

ilena g.
Buffalo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish it's great and every cheap it great I love it . You can buy it from anywhere ( drug stores )
Hannah K.
Bath
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glitter isn't the most attractive blend. Nothing like a holographic top coat( hence 'disco'). Bulky and hard to get off with nail polish remover. I've tried this top coat many times before.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glitter nails are my weakness. I have a problem and NYC enables it with their glittery too coats! They require a few coats for the amount of glitter I require ... but that's perfectly fine with me for the price and quality
madeline t.
British Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and glittery. Not particularly long lasting but works for a quick polish job in between manicures
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Vianey M.
Kansas City
Multiple coats needed for a full glittery look, great as nail Polish topper but will require multiple layers for full glittery look
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the nail polishes I’ve purchased for my daughter. She loves confetti, textured, and glitter nail polish. She loves the colors and how fun they are! She always gets comments from her friends at school for her nail color too!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this product because it dries fast and it does not flake easily .i bought it from my local Walgreen and compared to others i like this the best . it was my first time using this product but i will defiantly use it again because it is a beautiful color and it very shiny
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Maggie G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This top coat nail polish was so easy to apply with the brush it had ! It lasts pretty long and affordable