BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #59 in Nail Polish Top Coats

NYC Disco Inferno Top Coat Nail Polish Disco Inferno 001 see more...

Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
This is one of the nail polishes I’ve purchased for my daughter. She loves confetti, textured, and glitter nail polish. She loves the colors and how fun they are! She always gets comments from her friends at school for her nail color too!
magaly g.
They do not last on my nails but they have huge nice shade collection and not to mention affordable. Their glitter polish are not opaque so you would have to build up the coats to achieve desired look.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
i really like this product because it dries fast and it does not flake easily .i bought it from my local Walgreen and compared to others i like this the best . it was my first time using this product but i will defiantly use it again because it is a beautiful color and it very shiny
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Glitter nails are my weakness. I have a problem and NYC enables it with their glittery too coats! They require a few coats for the amount of glitter I require ... but that's perfectly fine with me for the price and quality
Hannah K.
Bath
The glitter isn't the most attractive blend. Nothing like a holographic top coat( hence 'disco'). Bulky and hard to get off with nail polish remover. I've tried this top coat many times before.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Super value! Great for a night out on the town! Get your groove on with shimmer and sparkle the night away! Easy to apply - great when you are in a pinch for time and money.
Jessica W.
I’ve used to bite my nails, when I turned 18 I stopped. My nails used to be thin and week. But since now they are strong and healthy. I’m always taking care of them
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
The cost reflects the quality of the nail polish however I do love the sparkles! I used this shade of glitter to go along with my NYE outfit and it looked great! Kind of time consuming to take off though.
Ali H.
Waco , TX
Very cute color, my daughters favorite. Looks very adorable on her. Found it at Walmart. Easy to apply and relatively cheap compared to others as well as somewhat fast drying.