BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

chelsea a.
Pasadena, MD
NYC actually is my favorite stick concealer. It doesn't break when you use it, they have shades that actually match my skin tone without being too yellow, it doesn't make my face extra greasy and it's super easy to work with. It actually works pretty good as a base.
Abbey M.
Whenever I do my makeup I place a lot of emphasis on correcting the problems I already have versus adding a smoky and red lips (most of the time). This product is very handy for fixing any redness that you have and glides on very creamy. Good product, I love it.
Karla M.
Riverside
This a good product! I use it the most when I haven't been sleeping well and my dark circles show the most. I don't have to buy it that often because you don't need much but mostly because you don't need to use much.
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
Not a big fan of NYC. Though this product is not half bad. It's in a cheaper container as always but the product is a lot smoothr than normal.
Adis H.
I have tried this and it works wonders. Covers up my black baggie eyes 😄 i recommended it to a friend.🙂🙂😁😁