N.Y.C. Cover Stick uploaded by Amanda W.N.Y.C. Cover Stick uploaded by Hannah M.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Corrective Cover Sticks even out skin tones for a flawless look. The soft formula will not pull or tug around your gentle eye area. Use yellow Corrective Cover Sticks to conceal dark under-eye circles and freckles. Green cover sticks hide blemishes and red blotches. Blend well under foundation. Create a fresh, natural look that lasts all day.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
This is a great product for the price of only $2 it's worth a shot for anyone to try! I mostly use it to conceal the black circles under my eyes, but it's really easy to blend and works for a quick highlighter also. The only thing I was not happy with is my first one I bought broke while using it but for $2 I can not complain! Loved it so much I ran and got me a new one ๐Ÿ’
Jessica A.
Pennington, NJ
Review for: N.Y.C. Medium 782A more...
I really like this concealer stick - it's in inexpensive and works well! I typically use it under my eyes, so as to brighten up any dark spots. It blends out easily with my Beauty Blender, but doesn't necessarily require a sponge/brush for blending. The only downside of this concealer stick is that I find it breaks sometimes. If this were a more expensive concealer stick this would bother me, but for less than $2 a pop, I don't mind much.
Elizabeth N.
Review for: N.Y.C. Medium 782A more...
I have this in the shade light. I like it. It conceals the dark spots under my eyes. I also really like the creamy texture the product has. I have seen lots of negative reviews about this product on YouTube, but I don't understand why. I am a fan & will most likely repurchase when I run out. It's a quick way to conceal and highlight all at the same time!
Sarah C.
It's great at covering any redness in the skin; which is what the green pigmentation is supposed to do anyways. It can sometimes look cakey, so make sure that you set it with a powder and use under your foundation or use another concealer on top of it. For the price, it's most certainly worth it! Can't go wrong.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I find that this cover stick does a good job initially at covering my dark marks and blemishes however, throughout the day it doesn't last and falls off my face. I wish that this product would stay on my face longer
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
My mom has sworn by these ever since I was a little girl, over twenty years ago. Surely enough, I tried these and loved them. I use the yellow one for my under eye circles and it works wonders. These also blend easily and beautifully.
Lisette D.
Leominster , MA
Review for: N.Y.C. Medium 782A more...
Honestly this product does some Greta highlighting and conceals pretty well . But you do have to sit it with Powder of some type . But it's good and the price is good too ๐Ÿ˜‰
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I really love this stick it reminds me of using and name brand! It covers and blends so well on my skin tone and you can find this at Walmart , target stores
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Review for: N.Y.C. Medium 782A more...
I love NYC brand of concealer. In fact, that's normally u go to concealer! It's to easy for me to blend and make even coverage. It's actually very affordable
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
It's okay. The consistency of the stick is a bit dry and leaves my under eyes looking like I have caked on makeup. It's very easy to use though.