BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• How's the coverage ?5 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips on how to make this product wor...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble matching skin tones with this pr...5 Answers
NYC Cover Stick
  • "this is a decent concealer stick. i'll use liquid concealer for random blemishes since i think a liquid blends better with my foundation, but i'll use this stick to brighten the dark circles under my eyes. i usually get less creasing under the eye area with a stick. this isn't the best option out there (i mean, it's two bucks) so there is still some light creasing, but it's easy to fix. i've also had one of these break on me before, but i have a stash of them so it wasn't a huge issue for me. this stick glides super easily and smoothly compared to some other brands (the wet n wild one is seriously awful). all in all i would say it's a decent, affordable stick." in 6 reviews
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
If I could give it no stars I would. It has an awful smell. The consistency is very stick and firm. It pulls at the skin leaving almost no pigment behind. I had to take lighter to it to even get it to go on and even then it was streaky! Awful product. Don't waste your money.
Chrissy M.
For this being affordable it is a very good concealer. I don't like creamy concealer but they tend to make your pore look bigger but other day that this concealer has full coverage. It's use to blended and does cease so you have to set it. The packaging is basic.
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using this product for years. The color is just right, it’s inexpensive, and it covers very well. My only complaint is that it doesn’t always stay in place all day
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
NYC Cover Stick I like this but I really l have really dry skin so I'm wondering if it's creamy it not because that makes all the difference in your makeup.
Paige M.
I just did a review on this on my YouTube account (Seeking Alexandria), and this foundation was a nightmare for me. It was so greasy and didn't give off any real coverage (I blended it out and had to put some Tarte Shape Tape on top to finally get the coverageI needed fo rmy blue undereye circles). I will say, there are some good things about it though- it is pretty brightening, lightweight and it blends out very well!
Kylie W.
This product was amazing. It covered dark circles and pimples easily. The packaging was very nice. Some pros were it covered everything and cons were it was very heavy so if you put too much on it would be cakey . I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a good concealer stick.
Olivia K.
Conway
This product did not have a good coverage. The packaging was super cheap and broke really easily. This product itself broke and it did not have any coverage and did not cover my blemishes and my under de circles. I do not recommend this product at all and I would not buy this product ever again.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
This little guy has come in handy for a few troubled areas, but for my skin type, it can't be used on large areas as a true concealer or highlighter. I have oily skin and within a few hours, it's very cakey.
Yvonne M.
It's a good concealer to keep in your make up bag. I wouldn't recommend it for people who have to cover acne. I use it for my under eyes and it does a good job covering my bags. It lasts long. I've been buying it for years!
Jennifer S.
This is a decent concealer stick. I'll use liquid concealer for random blemishes since I think a liquid blends better with my foundation, but I'll use this stick to brighten the dark circles under my eyes. I usually get less creasing under the eye area with a stick. This isn't the best option out there (I mean, it's two bucks) so there is still some light creasing, but it's easy to fix. I've also had one of these break on me before, but I have a stash of them so it wasn't a huge issue for me. This stick glides super easily and smoothly compared to some other brands (the Wet N Wild one is seriously awful). All in all I would say it's a decent, affordable stick.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
How's the coverage ?
Tara B.
Does anyone have trouble matching skin tones with this product?
Shelby D.
Fostoria, OH
Does anyone have any tips on how to make this product work evenly?
Naimely S.