BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Specially coordinated shadow color collections to intensify and enhance your eye color. Long-lasting pigment rich color provide all day wear without fading or creasing. Kit includes all you need to line, define & contour: 1 primer, 4 pressed shadows, 1 illuminator, double ended applicator see more...

NYC Compact Palette, Smokey Blues for Blue Eyes, 1 set
  • "My favourite smokey eye set good for smokey eyes and yet affordable if your on a budget then try this it I really love it xx" in 2 reviews
  • "Makes my blue eyes pop" in 1 review
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
I have used this product and still have quite a bit left in this product but the purple, grey, brown & orange look bad on my eyes. I have very pale skin tone and I won't use this product again. Maybe it looks better on other girls that have blue eyes like me but it looks horrible on me!
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Love this palate from the drugstore, I've used about 3 of this and they never disappoint. Tho the primer that it brings isn't my favorite, I prefer to use another one. This is a great palate for someone who just wants that everyday look, with this pallet you'll get it trust me.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Norwood , MA
for such a cheap brand this palette is life! It tells you exactly where to put each product and is so easy to apply. its a great value for such a small price. I have blue eyes and this is one of my favorite cheap palettes if i need to grab something in a pinch!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
I really enjoy this palette because its so cheap and has great colors! I love being able to have a good smokey eye while still being on a budget in college. I am not a major fan of the highlighter though, I just do not use it.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this i use the black color to fill in my eyebrows its amazing comes with primer very good kit.
Alex H.
Alex H.
I use this a lot. I actually found it at the dollar store. It's really pigmented and blendable
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible rough chalk feel. The crease. The packaging is super cheap. Cracks easily
Emily M.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion this was a very good pallet I've had mine for really long time called smoky blues I love the purple in them gold very useful comes with a primer base and I illuminator as well as the eyeshadow.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Pro(s) First: $1 at Dollar Tree! So of course you're not losing anything to try it, and I like that it comes with a primer and an illuminator--for a dollar, you're really getting some options.

However, the primer and illuminator are nothing to ride home about, they don't work. And the shades: 3 out of four of them are pretty pigmented, but the 'all over shade' just won't come off onto the brush or my finger.

I'm going to use up the shades I like, but this palette is definitely a dud to me. It's a great concept, but the formulas are not effective.
Trudy P.
Trudy P.
Middleburg, FL
With this eyeshadow palette the black kinda threw me, but it actually looks awesome on. I have the blue eyes that turn depending on what you put on. So they can go from a deep blue to glass blue. So after applying the black they went to the glass blue and stayed that way all day. Goes on clean comes off easy. It's my new keeper. This one's not going into the makeup drawer of doom.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
Does this brand blend well and stay on long?
haley z.
haley z.
spring hill, fl
What is better then this?
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are other brands that have palette for blue eyes aside from this one that are long lasting?
Rimsha A.
Rimsha A.
Is there anything better than this?
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Reading, PA
How does this look on pale skin?