BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color mosaic pressed powders are ultra sheer soft, natural pressed powders. N.y.c. New york color mosaic pressed powders are made up of four harmonizing hues in one mosaic powder in the right combination of colors to enhance skin tones. When the four neutral colors in n.y.c. New york color mosaic pressed powders are blended together, they create a perfect single shade that balances and enhances all skin undertones. Choose from three great palettes for every skin brightening need. see more...

• How do you even use this, why does it have all those colo...1 Answers
  • How decent does this work? Good or nah??1 Answers
  • Ive wanted to use this product for a while now. how well ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is a great quality for the price and it has very nice pigmentation and looks good on just about anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day and it's not that expensive!" in 1 review
  • "Being mosaic you get a good blend for almost every skin tone." in 1 review
  • "it has so much color and staying power for something really cheap." in 1 review
Jocygomez G.
Arlington
Review for: Coty Pressed All Over Bronze #724 more...
This was my all time favorite drugstore bronze until they removed the NYC line out of stores :( it worked well with all types of skin. Blended very well and was very smooth .
Alexis M.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: 722A Translucent Highlighter Glow more...
I really love this face powder! Not only does it cover and blend well but it gives my face a nice glow to it that makes me feel more awake and vibrant! I would highly recommend for it is also at a reasonable price.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
This is my old faithful blush that I have been wearing for probably 5 years now. I hate change, so when I see this in stock, I buy it because I know it's quality. I know NYC is a lower end drugstore brand, but the pigment is REAL! The quality is REAL. I love NYC and will always support their face products.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Coty Pressed All Over Bronze #724, N.Y.C. Color Face 727A Mocha more...
I've used the NYC Color Wheel Face powder for years!  I've always loved using it because it goes on light and is good for both oily and dry skin.  However, as I get further into discovering different powders, i've found that it makes my skin a little too orange.  It's a good starter-powder if you're just learning how to apply make-up!
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
To be honest I don't really find the mix to great. People with light skin especially can only use a few
Segments and don't really get to use the whole compact. It didn't work to well for me. I didn't find the pigment to great either.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to love this product, used it as a blush when I was like 14 or 15. Then it fell down and broke into a million pieces :( I used it with my  e.l.f. Bronzing Brush and worked pretty well. I don't know if they still sell this Powder but if you can find it get it because you won't regret!
Megan S.
Austin, TX
This is a really nice and economical product for adding some extra color and warmth to face. I like using this in the winter when my complexion goes very pale and this helps bring some life back into skin without using a bronzer. Shade variations are nice and work with a lot of skin tones.
Destiny H.
Phoenix, AZ
Alright guys I am obsessed with this NYC color wheel Mosaic face powder I am seriously upset only because like it has different songs of Pink different tones of like Tans mix with things like I love it and you can also you know what I was thinking you blush you can you know just to look at it and let you know if you or you know your cheekbones next to your contour and it just looks so beautiful in the little amounts of light highlights that it hasn't there too I'm just upset everyone I am obsessed I definitely recommend this to everybody who you know are negative to you or do you do makeup like it is so amazing I love it you know sometimes people who use Foundation alot and don't use blush tend to this look totally blanked you know they will have any life to the face little over the last two that you spent you know when they smile you're supposed to see that nice little pink pink you know if you show up you know when is skin tone to your cheekbones or to your nose because that's how all of my faces are sometimes you know we get we we blush a lot so it's like it's always good to have that nice little hint of pink with your face just as some life and you know just some realism to your face as well so I definitely recommend this to all the ladies out here if you use makeup and let her in the makeup industry try it out if you don't like it then you don't like it you know there's other brands out there but if you do like it and I am so happy because I definitely love it!
Ciara W.
This blush mixes all of the shades to present one beautiful pinky-peachy-gold glow! It's gorgeous and totally affordable thanks to the drug store pricing. It stays all day and adds just the right amount of shimmer.
Giselle O.
One of my favorite blushes. A little powdery but it looks so pretty in my cheeks. Affordable. Plus you can use it as an eyeshadow too, I know I do. It doesn't lasts all day but holds for a couple of hours. I have oily skin so that may play a part in its duration.
Stephanie B.
Nashville, MI
Ive wanted to use this product for a while now. how well does it work? am i going to love it?
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Is this matte? And is it too orange?
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
Does anyone know if it comes in other shades because I have not seen any other one.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Is this product great for all skin tones? Or is there different shades for different skin tones?
Jessica D.
Palatine, IL
The perfect matte bronzer. It has a great undertone and looks so realistic and not muddy at all. Highly recommend if in the market for a good matte bronzer.