Nyc Color Cosmetics NYC Nail Color - High Line Green uploaded by Dana W.Nyc Color Cosmetics NYC Nail Color - High Line Green uploaded by Abby S.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc nail color - high line green see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Perfect for leaves nail art haha" in 1 review
  • "It took several coats of color and it did not dry as fast as I thought it would ." in 1 review
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
This nail polish is the best. The color is long lasting and I rarely if ever have a problem with chipping. There's nothing worse than liquid nail polish that chips and goes over your nails like plastic, this stuff doesn't do that. This color is also top of the line and would most likely fit on all skin tones. Personally, I'm obsessed with this nail polish.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
I lived in Manhattan for almost a decade so I do enjoy picking colors that are named for the neighborhoods I love like High Line Green. But the bottles are on the small side and I tend to run out of these faster than I do my Essie or OPI bottles. But I will still buy one every now and then so I can know I'm wearing the colors of my old stomping grounds.
NYC nail polish works about at the standard "drug store nail polish" rate, which is to say, it stays on your finger/toenails for a few days before chipping and peeling, and it lasts about a year before turning to non-stick liquid. I liked this color a lot, and the color was basically true to the bottle, though a little lighter when it dried.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dislike the color and the quality of the polish. I have to out on three coats just to get an okay color payoff. I'm glad I received it as a gift instead or purchasing it myself even though it's so cheap (aka it's only redeeming quality) I'd rather shell out the extra couple dollars for a quality nail polish
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this color in my collection and I honestly don't use it very often. The reason I don't use this color often is because I can't really find a way to use it because the color is very different. The formula of this nail polish is still very good and I love it but, I can never find a use for the color.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Pretty green in the bottle, not as pretty on the nails. It seems darker and more of a pea soup color on the nail. In the bottle, it looks grassy and lighter. It's ok. I don't mind the color it turns out to be. I still use it. The formula is great and you can get away with 2 coats.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this color! You can wear it with any season! I bought this at Walmart. The price was unbeatable. This shade of green is gorgeous. I usually make sure it's on my nails Christmas Day :) I usually have this product in my cabinet! I need some soon because I'm almost out!
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
Absolutely hate this color. In the bottle it's kind of nice, but when I put it on my nails it looked like I had snot all over them. It's not a subtle at all, yet you still need more than one coat in order for full coverage. I would not use this again I gave it to my sister.
Miracle D.
Miracle D.
Only I would probably appreciate his horrid color but it really was eye catching! It reminded me of the play "Wicked". I loved it. The texture was smooth and there is a nice shiny finished, it lasted on my hands a solid 5 days before I experience chipping. Would buy again.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Burleson, TX
I have tried a lot of brands of polish and this one is by far my fav. I usually buy this at Target and Walmart. I like the longer handle of the brush, making application easier. The paint is thin, but coverage is great and it dries evenly and so quick! Love this polish.