MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowNYC New York Color
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC Individual Eyes Eyeshadow

NYC Color Cosmetics NYC Individual Eyes Eyeshadow

by NYC New York Color

Nyc individual eyes eyeshadow - soho grand

Is NYC New York Color still around?
Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
Hii! Just wondering if the blue and purple are super pigmented?
Start your review of NYC Color Cosmetics NYC Individual Eyes Eyeshadow!
betzy C.
Colton, CA
Review for: Sand
I got this amazing mini palette through a VoxBox which I have a post of here, if you want to see what else I receive. This is a great palette for travelling, a night out, and everyday use. It has everything you will need to create a dramatic look to a natural look. The best part of this mini palette is the price! It costs less then $5 in most drugstores. They also have a variety of colors to choose from, I just happen to get dark shadows. The mini palette comes with a primer, illuminator, and four eyeshadow colors to choose from. NYC has definitely increase their quality in makeup throughout the years. The eyeshadows are super pigmented as you can see below, all are swatched with no primer under. There is no fall out from any of the eyeshadows and I was able to get an intense color from just one swatch.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
A bit powdery in my opinion. The shades are pretty and I like how you get primer and highlight for a complete eye look.
Danielle B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Best of Broadway
Nice neutral colors. A great everyday palet. Very pigmented a little fallout but for the price you can't really beat that. It's easily available in stores. Packaging is nice and compact brush is not all that great.I would recommend it to my galfriends
logan W.
Greenville, MI
Review for: SoHo Grand
I love using this product, it makes it super easy to get that smoky eye look that can be hard to make.
Sara M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sand
Loved this eye shadow. Loved that it comes with a primer too. Most eye shadow packs don't come with all the 'extras' this does and costs more.
Beth K.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Sand
I love NYC products anyway, but this one I especially love because of all you get in one compact - price point is great too, you definitely get a lot of bang for you buck, the color looks great on your eyes and is long lasting.
Tuesday C.
Bloomington, MN
Review for: Sand
I really like to try new cosmetic products so this was a fun product to try. I did like the colors I received icy silvers, grays, creamy white shadows but the color payoff wasn't as good as I would have like, had to apply quite a bit of shadow and I have used better primers but it wasn't the worst one I've tried. I think this palette would be great for beginners and young girls.
Denise C.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Sand
I love that it has everything you need in one little package. The primer isn't quite as good as my usual one, but it's not too bad either. It's definitely convenient to have it right in with the shadow, and I know I'll be using it a lot. The colors show up well for something in this price range. Is there a big enough difference between this and the expensive brands to warrant paying that much higher price? Nah.
Lisa R.
Upland, CA
Review for: Sand
Love the colors and the pigmentation is perfection!
Love the colors and the pigmentation is perfection!
Yecenia Y.
Pink Hill, NC
Review for: Best of Broadway
I really love these shades of brown and the primer. They aren't the best in the world but they work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...