BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc individual eyes eyeshadow - soho grand see more...

Buy on Amazon
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: SoHo Grand more...
I actually picked up a couple of these for $1-3 over at Style21, and considering the price and the way these swatched (VERY poorly), I wasn't expecting much. I ended up being really surprised. The primer base and illuminator are both thick and stiff, but smooth on easily and well. The primer is a bit sticky but blends out nicely with a damp sponge. The illuminator adds a white shimmer to the lid. The shadows applied fairly pigmented over the lid (with a few exceptions: I tried the white as an inner corner highlight and had trouble getting it to show) regardless of the primer I used. Quite a bit of kickback, but not a lot of fallout. The mattes develop a nice sheen when applied over the illuminator. They all blend and mix nicely. They do fade more quickly than more high end shadows, but the compact is sturdy and travel friendly, and they do repair almost as well as their high end counterparts. The downside is the kickback does get into the cream primer and illuminator (though it can be cleaned up with a bit of tape for the most part) and the lack of much variety in most of the palettes—they're pretty much monochromatic with one shade that's a bit different, and the shades can be very similar to each other in the same palette. That said, I did end up liking it more than I expected.
Fatou D.
If you like bright colors oh my god if you like your Asherrel to be popping if you like people to lick it you feel like complements if you like any body staring at you like you are a queen this is the thing for you this will pop on your face machine if you are darkened it all my God trust me you will be the star of that party and it’s very affordable
Maria S.
Review for: Best of Broadway more...
This product wasn't my favorite. It was chalky and it wouldn't blend onto the eye lid. It was hard to blend into other colors too because it would look muddy. I was really disappointed with this product. I tried it with a primer but I still didn't like the results. This was an epic fail for me.
Kristy S.
Review for: Other more...
So bummed. Got the Metis palette which is plums, browns. So not pigmented at all!! And the fallout is ridiculous! But u get what u pay for right??? Don't waste your money!
Bailey G.
I bought this because it said it was good for blue eyes, and wow was it right! This came with 4 colors, that were all pretty similar but complimented my eyes quite well. It stays on fairly well unless you rub your eyes. I like that it also comes with a while sparkle option to put over the color. I will for sure be buying again.
Kayla D.
Howard, PA
This stuff is okay. I have it in 943 smokey greens. As you can see i do use it but I do not use the primer or illuminator. It makes the makeup crease terribly. I only use the shadow colors. Difficult to blend but very pigmented. Doesn't last as long as I would like even with a different primer.
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
Amazing pigment, amazing colors, and amazing to blend. My eye color is brown and I have #945 and it makes my eyes stand out so well. I use this palette almost everyday and it has amazing colors so it's easy to pair with other colors or just one or two by themselves.
Kayla F.
Crum Lynne, PA
I think for the price you pay for this you get nice amount of product. It gives you that grate dark look your going for. They are grate for those of you who are new to the make-up seen or not. Wither it be night or day NYC Color Cosmetics Eye shadows come in loads of fabulous dark and vibrant colors.
Kendra K.
Combining the powder and the creme in the same pallette is a terrible idea. The powder flakes off into the creme and has made the creme unusable unless you want dark powder mixed in with it. The powder lasts for a long time otherwise. Would not buy again.
Lori H.
I have this palette in 947 SoHo Grand. What lovely shades and so cheap! This purple combo is especially great for us ladies with lighter eye like blue or green. Very complimentary. The pallets says it was created for green eyes. I also like to use the illuminati in this palette on my cheekbones.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Which eyeshadow color is good for everyday wear?
Roxana antonieta R.
Is it of good pigmentation ??
Mandy R.
Dallas, TX
Are these exact products still available to purchase? I know they discontinued these from stores and the website has different one now. But i had one that was called "union square 938" that was honestly my top favorite one my go to!!!! :( and and i can not find it! If anyone has a new one that are willing to get rid of please let know!!
Brittany G.
Since these are bold colors, do you get to wear them on an everyday basis?
Kristen B.
Are the blue and darker purple super dark or can I wear them every day.