BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Buy on Walmart
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
Easy to use. Dries quickly and shiny. I am a huge fan. I would buy again. Affordable and quality. Thanks NYX!
Amira E.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
Love it very summer bright colour easy brush to apply and last long and doesn't smell bad I like it very much
Chelsea P.
Review for: NY Blues more...
I use blues on my toes a lot! That's where my fancy colors come out. Bland for the hands, more for the feet!
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
i own alot of this brand in diffent color. i would buy this again priced good. and i think you would like it
Miriam A.
Little Rock, AR
If you need a quick color for cheap, this is it. But it'll chip after a day or two and it's not that opaque.
Sylvia G.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
This is a beautiful color. I love that it doesn't take long to dry. I don't find that it chips on me often .
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: NY Blues more...
I love this nail polish and this color. It's affordable and goes on very smooth. Long lasting and very nice.
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
A beautiful spring and fall color. It applies great on the nails must do thin coats to allow extra dying time
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
This nail color is delightful. I love how fast it dries, making it great when you're doing nails last minute.
Breeanna S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this blue color, it lasts a long time on my little toes and keeps me from having to re paint so often
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?