BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Buy on Walmart
Dayana B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
Love this color. But would recommend it for the summer use or for whenever u want ......... Totally recommend this product
Crystal W.
Brattleboro, VT
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
I really love the color it's super cute! The only thing I'm not too impressed with is that the polish chips really easily.
Natasha m.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
Love this nail polish plus one of my most favorite colors. The brand is great and i would recommend this polish to a friend
Veronica L.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
I love this color and it dries quicker than other nail polishes I have purchased. I also love that it is reasonably priced.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: NY Blues more...
Love this NYC polish! Great coverage, beautiful color, and long lasting! Not to mention the fact that the price is a steal!
nicole H.
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
This is the color right now my twins 3 year olds have on there toes nice light tint and in one coat you have a great color
Annie O.
I like this color and it lasts quite awhile and it's super duper adorable. They also have plenty of other colors that rock
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA
Me fascina este color es ideal para cualquier ocasión me facina usarlo por lo fácil que es y por porque su secado es rápido
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
These nail polishes stay on for a really long time and they dry in less than a minute and they are really good colors too.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really asweome and it paints your nails really good and perfection and it helps you to paint your nails to perfect
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?