BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Buy on Walmart
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Review for: NY Blues more...
This polish dries in a reasonable amount of time and lasts 5-7 days when paired with a top coat. Best part-- it's affordable!
Autumn H.
Pekin, IL
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
Love this product. The color is so pretty and it is very pigmented. It also stayed on my nails for about 2 weeks my loved it
Angela B.
Washington, IL
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
I love this color. I wish it dried a little faster though. I went to bed too early and ended up with sheet marks on my nails.
Po B.
Billings, MT
A great product that gives your nail a beauty finish. Absolutely will buy more of but it's definitely not my favorite polish
Jessica C.
Stratford
The color was nice but the polish doesn't stay well at all and it takes lots of coats to get a good color with even coating.
Carmen L.
I really like this polish and love this color. It is really pretty and lasts for a while. My daughter's enjoy using this too!
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: NY Blues more...
I really liked this colour but it chipped really easily. For being inexpensive though, I guess that's what you should expect.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
Love this color. I only gave 4 stars because it chips too fast. I work a lot and my nails go through a lot on a daily basis.
Jasmine V.
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
This is one of my favorite colors to wear during spring and summer. I think it's a neutral color that fits all skin tones.
Kristen F.
These nail polishes are decent for the very low price point. They definitely chip quickly on me, but the variety is great.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?