BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Buy on Walmart
Braylyn B.
I live fast dry polishes. I love the colors they have. And i live the names of them. My favorite ones are the brown mauve colors that i can never find in any other brand.
Alejandra M.
Oh boy I remember when they would have these in their classic little bottles and buying them growing up. I loved this nail polish but mainly because it was cheap! It had a nice formula to it and it wasn't watery like other cheaper nail polishes out there. I loved the colors they had available and now I'm interested to see how they wear now.

Cassandra L.
Oh man this is probably one of the first nail polishes I bought by myself when I was about 8. I worshipped this brand and with the colors I bought it seemed I only needed to apply one coat. However, the next few times I used it, it required a few coats to get the perfect shade. But it is an awesome brand with many different colors. I still buy nail polish from them sometimes
Garinae N.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
I love this nail polish. It’s cheap it last long of course it’ll last longer with a top coat. Essie can get a bit price so I decided to try this one time and I loved it. I have several colors by nyc. One pro is that it’s very affordable. Yes I would recommend this product to others
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The quality isn't the greatest, but I do give it stars in not drying out department. This nail polish has lasted me a long time. Like more than 6 months. I don't wear it all the time, but most cheaper nail polishes get thick and dry out pretty quick, and this one doesn't.
Angelica G.
love these nail polishes! Glide on really easily
Really is to find I got this at my local drug store! but I highly recommend these nails if you never tried them and they don't chip easily lik other nail polishes because I've been there! It's really annoying
Camille T.
Quick drying with a pretty wide range of shades, these are such an affordable set of nail polishes. My only critique is their lasting power. Without several coats and a solid topcoat, I find these are quick to chip, even if they dry quickly.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i kinda of liked this nail polish but it was super sticky and i did leave it open but after about a year of owning it, it was dried out and weird. the first time i used it though it was a beautiful opaque color. i just wish i didn't dry up
Michelle O.
Review for: Other more...
This product was so affordable I wish they would sell these items again at the drugstore. I'd purchase all the time since it was cheap and great at the same time. I'd buy it at Walmart most of the time. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Hannah F.
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
NYC is okay for a cheap polish. You kinda know what you’re getting into when you purchase it. It doesn’t last long, but it’s so cheap, who really cares? Overall, it’s a pass, but nothing to write home about.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?